League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Looking for backup pf/c

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Pelicans 1st

Post by Andrewu91 »

Ferguson + Pelicans pick for an upgrade.

Or Crabbe + Pelicans pick for an upgrade.

Looking to compensate at a position. I have Pelicans 2028 1st available for trade. If I trade it, I would need a player that makes my team even better then it is.

If you think you have the talent, I'll send the pick and player.

Thanks for looking
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Sun's 1st - lottery?

Post by Andrewu91 »

With the Sun's struggling so far and without their best player, I am putting the pick on the block. If you weren't happy with my previous post, I can replace the pick with sun's first. Or I can combine sun's 1st, pelicans first and Crabbe/Ferg for an upgrade.

Let me know

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

If anyone trades for my first thinking it's going to be anywhere close to a lottery, then you're an idiot haha

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:35 pm If anyone trades for my first thinking it's going to be anywhere close to a lottery, then you're an idiot haha
I know you have never struggled this much in csl history, but bad luck does happen. As we are seeing now. You might go 500 for another three months. At worst, lottery, at best 5-8 seed.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:23 pm
GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:35 pm If anyone trades for my first thinking it's going to be anywhere close to a lottery, then you're an idiot haha
I know you have never struggled this much in csl history, but bad luck does happen. As we are seeing now. You might go 500 for another three months. At worst, lottery, at best 5-8 seed.
It's 8 games into the season. And you're wrong, I've started off worse than this. You can troll me all you want. That part doesn't bother me. You clearly have an attention seeking problem, and if that's what you need to stay entertained, have at it. But when you're selling a false narrative to try to con naive GMs for your own gain is when I speak up.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

This. Phoenix will be fine the next 2.5 months. They've gone 4-4 against a schedule where every single opponent is currently playoff-bound were the season to end today.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Jestor wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:29 pm
This. Phoenix will be fine the next 2.5 months. They've gone 4-4 against a schedule where every single opponent is currently playoff-bound were the season to end today.
Repeating what I just said.

With the Sun's struggling so far and without their best player, I am putting the pick on the block. If you weren't happy with my previous post, I can replace the pick with sun's first. Or I can combine sun's 1st, pelicans first and Crabbe/Ferg for an upgrade.

Let me know

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:28 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:23 pm
It's 8 games into the season. And you're wrong, I've started off worse than this. You can troll me all you want. That part doesn't bother me. You clearly have an attention seeking problem, and if that's what you need to stay entertained, have at it. But when you're selling a false narrative to try to con naive GMs for your own gain is when I speak up.
Why are you so upset by losing? It happens. I lost before. You have a superstar player that is injured. If I want to trade the pick right now, because of it, I can. I never mentioned you or your gm skills. I feel like your Ego is mad right now and can't accept the fact that you are losing at the moment. So used to winning but losing happens man. No need to spam my block because I want to make MY team better haha

I put any other teams pick on the block and it's not a problem. I put yours and how I feel your team will do, and you get mad?! Mad at what, the fact you aren't as good anymore. Mad that you could actually be a lottery team. Right now, there are acts. The fact is you will go 500 without your best player.

The pick is still for sale.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I'll give you a 2nd rounder

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

KW wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:39 pm I'll give you a 2nd rounder
Tacos included?!

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Predictable deflecting. Stay on topic if you want credibility.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:43 pm Predictable deflecting. Stay on topic if you want credibility.
Huh. Look at the banner. That's all I need.

Anyway, anyone who gets mad and their ego hurt because I want to trade a first that is Mine, has a problem. I'm sorry that they aren't doing as good as they think they should. But it's not my problem. My job is to win and make my team better. The sun's aren't the sun's anymore. They are losing. So with a losing sun's pick, It is still available.

Carry on
Last edited by Andrewu91 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:48 pm
Suns: 2 championships
Thunder: 1

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Jestor wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:48 pm
Suns: 2 championships
Thunder: 1
Jestor: 14 straight lottery picks, making teams worse but acting and writing like he has an idea how to win.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Dude, you want to have a legit discussion: Stay. On. Topic. The whole "you mad, bro?" Or "look at the banner" comments are cringe-worthy. They're deflections you use when you lack substance.

So again, let's get back on topic. If you actually believe the stuff you're saying, let's have a fun side wager on how my team finishes this year. If I finish 5th or better in the West, you can't talk trash for an entire season. If I finish 6th or worse, you can name your equally appropriate prize.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:57 pm Dude, you want to have a legit discussion: Stay. On. Topic. The whole "you mad, bro?" Or "look at the banner" comments are cringe-worthy. They're deflections you use when you lack substance.

So again, let's get back on topic. If you actually believe the stuff you're saying, let's have a fun side wager on how my team finishes this year. If I finish 5th or better in the West, you can't talk trash for an entire season. If I finish 6th or worse, you can name you're equally appropriate prize.
His Ego is mad. Dude we know you expect to and want to win. It's not my fault you are losing. So if this is the right time, I will trade your pick. Why get mad? It seems like you are mad at yourself, for not improving during the off-season, knowing this can happen.

Remember, you got mad and acted like a female on my trade block. You sure you from philly?

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

No one is mad. I'm trying to have fun with this. But you're predictably going off topic and calling out my "Philly" card. Oh no, anything but that...

Sadly you're ignoring my fun challenge. Game. Set. Match. Thanks for playing.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:04 pm No one is mad. I'm trying to have fun with this. But you're predictably going off topic and calling out my "Philly" card. Oh no, anything but that...

Sadly you're ignoring my fun challenge. Game. Set. Match. Thanks for playing.
You okay man?! I never seen you act like this. Is life okay? I'm starting to worry about you.

There is no fun challenge. Sun's usually win but are losing right now. I trade pick while they are losing. That's my fun.

Where are we going here??

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Obviously I am a target because people dislike me, and feel they have the right to talk to me a certain way. But I don't complain.

If anyone else did this, no issue. But when I do it, I am in the wrong. Right?

Potential lottery pick still for sale

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Sun's 1st verballed

Post by Andrewu91 »

Sun's 1st traded. Will be announced day 30