League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

The Brian Schmitz Report: Trouble in LaMelo-dise?

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

The Brian Schmitz Report: Trouble in LaMelo-dise?

Post by WillyJakkz »

"What the hell is goin' on"?

Number 3 Pick PG LaMelo Ball and father Lavar Ball

"What the hell is goin' on"? This was the exact quote from Lavar Ball, the father of the Orlando Magic's #3 overall Pick LaMelo Ball.

"Here it is they drafted my son Melo to be the franchise savior at PG cause they team was wack! That's right I said it, the team was wack! And now they make a trade for another guy who play the point in that Morant boy who can't even carry Melo's jock and everybody knows he needs the ball, too?... Ain't but one Ball on the court and that's my boy Melo and if they don't let Melo be Melo then it ain't gonna work... And they talmbout I'm crazy...", stated Lavar Ball.

The senior Ball finished by saying, "Hell, even Stevie Wonder can see that ain't gonna work!"

Reports by temperamental (and stressing the word "mental" as he is known for his irate outbursts, spasmatic mouth twitching, quitting to non-quitting, and frequent baiting) NY Knicks GM Andrewu were that Orlando had reached out to him about a LaMelo Zion deal whereas the Magic Front Office is now acknowledging they indeed sent a message to the Knicks actually inquiring his thoughts on a potential Kristaps Porzingis and the rights to LaMelo Ball for Zion Williamson deal as shown below.
WillyJakkz wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:55 pm Thoughts on Porzingis rights to LaMelo for Zion?

Crossed my mind don't think I'm totally sold cause that's a huge price to pay but I did think about it.
So this has in fact been corroborated that LaMelo at the very least has been linked to trade talks. We eagerly await the response from both Lavar and LaMelo Ball upon hearing this news.

Meanwhile the Magic still patiently await the arrival of Ja Morant to team facilities who has stated, "I don't see a reason why me and Melo can't play together I mean damn... We both pretty much smart basketball players and I'm sure me, him, and Coach McMillan and B Shaw can figure it out. But his daddy need to stay out my business though, no disrespect to you LaMelo."

More news to come.

Go Magic!
Last edited by WillyJakkz on Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: The Brian Schmitz Report: Trouble in LaMelo-dise?

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Wait until Ja Morant’s dad Usher (lol) to speak his mind..

Love the chaos. This is beautiful
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns