League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

NAW is the time!

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

NAW is the time!

Post by rh0xxy »

NAW is the time! Yeah, Now could be the time for Nickeil Alexander-Walker (NAW) to shine. The Chicago Bulls has just announced the acquisition of former 2nd round selection, in a sign and trade deal with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

NAW is heading to Chicago after recently signing a 5-year, $41,250,000 contract with the Wolves. In return, the Bulls send the Houston 2029 1st round pick. Alexander-Walker is expected to form a deadly duo with Terry Rozier at the backcourt.
"We will try to win, knowing our pick is at others hand. We can't afford to give them an easy path to greatness. But at the same time, we are trying to stay the course and build a winning team for years." says GM rh0xxy
"We're very excited with the acquisition of NAW. And at age 24, he's in line with our rebuilding plan. This could be his team for the next 5 years, hopefully he lives up to our lofty expectations." says Head Coach Steve Nash
Last edited by rh0xxy on Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Giles-Tucker-Hifi
IR: Phills-Richards-Weber
2W: Houstan-Okeke

wms02a
CEO

Re: NAW is the time!

Post by wms02a »

Interesting combo.... that '29 1st could be valuable depending on HOU manages their salaries.... low salary too for NAW so if he continues to shine that is a steal or if he doesnt could just be a pain in the butt contract but small enough to trade later
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

That 29 1st is this upcoming season, so it's not going to be valuable. Houston will still be a playoff team. Great move for Chicago here. Getting better talent than that draft slot will bring and they need a scorer who might be able to shoot someday cuz Tripp and Rozier ain't it

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

yeah we're the exact same team as last season minus Ingles, who was detrimental in his time here. We've made no trades, and aren't looking to get worse this season.

The only difference will be the engine. I do tend to struggle in the first season of a new engine as I take time to relearn my team, but I hope my pick will be in the 20s.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

I had a deal lined up but with the reports that he would command almost 10M I passed on paying that much. In the end Chicago gave up a first to cut 2M into his salary. He could be a great player, or could be dumped with another first to clear a contract. I don’t think Chicago has the playmaking necessary to make him more efficient but it’s a nice bet nonetheless
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns