League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Top 5 obvious free agents

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: Top 5 obvious free agents

Post by Marcos_Beck »

If Markelle Fultz is worth 5.5M only, I’m Santa Claus.

Clearly all those players are worth 8 figure at least, most of them worth a 13.6M max deal.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:24 pm If Markelle Fultz is worth 5.5M only, I’m Santa Claus.

Clearly all those players are worth 8 figure at least, most of them worth a 13.6M max deal.
:lol:

More like the Grinch, after all the trades you made in your csl career
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Kaiser and Shaq I would happily pay the max.
Green is easy over 10, the length of the contract is more interesting in his case.

Derrickson and Fultz I expected to get close or over 10 Mil. Just looking at player and what they got during the last few years. I think both got a little more than I thought but its not a dead contract like Bledsoe.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Flaming Homer wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:41 am Kaiser and Shaq I would happily pay the max.
Green is easy over 10, the length of the contract is more interesting in his case.

Derrickson and Fultz I expected to get close or over 10 Mil. Just looking at player and what they got during the last few years. I think both got a little more than I thought but its not a dead contract like Bledsoe.
Yeah. That seems the going rate in free agency. I agree with them getting those type of deals, once they reach free agency. I was just stating what in my opinion, their real value to a team is.

I think a max contract only deserves to be for guys who are "true" stars.

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

I know you're bored and just being a troll. But obviously under this rationale, Ferguson is only worth 5 million. Jjj is worth 10m
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:02 pm I know you're bored and just being a troll. But obviously under this rationale, Ferguson is only worth 5 million. Jjj is worth 10m
Not trolling this time.
I think JJJ is worth 11-12 million on a rookie deal. 13-14m with the new salary increases, compared to 16 million. 8-11 big who isn't a superstar but definitely a star. Can play defense too. Ferg is worth 6m. He can shoot the three, and is the perfect 3/D, with elite stealing. His scoring his what makes him 6m and not say on Kaiser Gates/Brian Bowen level.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

Andrewu91 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:00 pm
OneNole wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:02 pm I know you're bored and just being a troll. But obviously under this rationale, Ferguson is only worth 5 million. Jjj is worth 10m
Not trolling this time.
I think JJJ is worth 11-12 million on a rookie deal. 13-14m with the new salary increases, compared to 16 million. 8-11 big who isn't a superstar but definitely a star. Can play defense too. Ferg is worth 6m. He can shoot the three, and is the perfect 3/D, with elite stealing. His scoring his what makes him 6m and not say on Kaiser Gates/Brian Bowen level.
Why does JJJ's worth go up from 11m to 13m when his salary increases? I cant make sense of anything you wrote in the thread starting from the title.