League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Mike Bianchi: Running Off The Type Writer Part II

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Mike Bianchi: Running Off The Type Writer Part II

Post by OneNole »

It has been 4 seasons since I wrote this article viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10169 Four long tumultuous seasons where we have seen our team struggle to 119 wins and a 36% win average. What the hell type of shamrockery is this, where even the Miami Marlins average more fans to a game.

After that original article, Willy responded saying "
We'll make sure we step it up when our pick conveys to BK.
Well did they Magic fans? That pick eventually became the #1 overall pick that Brooklyn used to draft Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. To make matters worse, when they do have lottery picks to use, they trade them away.

All offseason, when management was looking for a direction, Willy was only to be found at the local Rachels establishment. Image
Aaron Gordon fled the scene as quickly as he could, and Orlando had to resort to fill their roster with has beens as they made 0 free agency signings during the free agency period.

Sources have indicated that the new GM of the Nuggets, fellow Orlando native OneNole, has kept his title as temporary in the event that Orlando ever does open up.

Please for the love of all sports in Orlando....
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Re: Mike Bianchi: Running Off The Type Writer Part II

Post by emplep7 »

Haha, I forgot about that initial article.

I've been hoping for Orlando to finally become that dangerous team that they were early on in the CSL (until they traded PG), but I really feel like PG has left a curse on this team and Willy. I know Willy is unapologetic about the moves he has made, but this team would be absolutely stacked with half of the players from those top picks to add to this roster.

I'm still holding out hope that they can do something, but the East is getting harder and Orlando was very quiet all off-season so I can't see how they won't be a bottom 3 team in the league without something major happening. I will be a happy guy once this franchise comes up from the ashes though.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Haha just read this. Very nice followup article to the original.

And nah ever since Rachel's went to topless only no need to go there any longer lol

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

WillyJakkz wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:43 pm Haha just read this. Very nice followup article to the original.

And nah ever since Rachel's went to topless only no need to go there any longer lol
Diamond club?
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done