League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

CSL TOP-100 2028 EDITION

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: CSL TOP-100 2028 EDITION

Post by Flaming Homer »

Great work Marcos.
I think our valuation is pretty similar, only a few minor changes in position the rest fits!

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

This is really great work. While everyone's opinion differs, it's fun to see how all the talent in the league stacks up. There's so many good players and so many teams, that it's kind of tough to keep track of everybody.

Nice to see 3 of our players in the top 40, though I think Trae is/can be a tier above where you have him ranked now. Excited to see what we can do with him this season.

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

This is some great work Marcos. The league loves reading this stuff and I can imagine how hard it is to actually rank your top 100.

As many have said, few I don't agree with and they're mostly in the latter half of the rankings but later on, it can definitely be varied if you had every GM do that.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

It's always tough to make list like this since everyone has a bit different evaluation in regards to players all around the league, but this list looks very solid as it is. As others have mentioned before, I would move some guys around, but overall this was a good list.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis