League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

DDS4

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

DDS4

Post by Dennis »

It got released (early acces) today!:)
Last edited by Dennis on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Re: DDS4

Post by andrei »

its not in the store yet and Gary did not confirm the release as far as I can see

In any case it is the buggy First Access version.. I think we are far from an actual proper game release. If I remember correctly it took 3 months or so to test DDS3
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Jake0890
General Manager

Post by Jake0890 »

Yeah, it hasn't been released yet...

It's an early access version that Gary is using to basically beta test all the features he put in the game. There's no way any league can be created on that engine until it's officially released.
Washington Wizards
2013-2014: 56-26
2014-2015: 1-1

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Didnt Check yet, just got told by NLL members its available :).. Will check it later. Just wanted to Share the informations I received :D

Ps: before Talking about a possible league, the engine would have to be Tested anyway :)

CSL Champions Image 2028

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

And I already asked Naj if he lies to me :D.. Need to apologize at it seems :)

CSL Champions Image 2028

Jamal
General Manager

Post by Jamal »

According to Gary: http://wolverinestudios.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=19691
Multiplayer - I tried to reach out to some people a while back for MP improvement ideas but didn't get much response so nothing has yet been changed there but you will see the groundwork for some new things which are planned like the ability to just update your league files from within the game and a commissioner task list feature which is being worked on as well. If you have ideas on improving MP please feel free to share especially those commissioners who have run leagues forever.
I'm sure people from multiplayer leagues has already contacted him with issues to correct, so it's odd to read he got no much response regarding MP play...
2013/14: 57-25 (69.5%) 3rd in the East
2014/15: 23-26 (46.9%)

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Jamal wrote:According to Gary: http://wolverinestudios.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=19691
Multiplayer - I tried to reach out to some people a while back for MP improvement ideas but didn't get much response so nothing has yet been changed there but you will see the groundwork for some new things which are planned like the ability to just update your league files from within the game and a commissioner task list feature which is being worked on as well. If you have ideas on improving MP please feel free to share especially those commissioners who have run leagues forever.
I'm sure people from multiplayer leagues has already contacted him with issues to correct, so it's odd to read he got no much response regarding MP play...
Wrote with him myself.. For example I told him he should add the possibility to change offensive and defensive lineups.. For example letting a SF guard SG if you have Kawhi playing SF to limit someone like Wade etc. The only answer I got was "Its already possible if you coach the games yourself", after I said thats not possible in MP leagues I didnt get another answer...

For the game.. Just testing it a bit and it looks awesome and has some new nice things.. But still too many bugs. It still needs some weeks..

CSL Champions Image 2028

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Post by Cyrisnyte »

Dennis wrote:
Jamal wrote:According to Gary: http://wolverinestudios.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=19691
Wrote with him myself.. For example I told him he should add the possibility to change offensive and defensive lineups.. For example letting a SF guard SG if you have Kawhi playing SF to limit someone like Wade etc. The only answer I got was "Its already possible if you coach the games yourself", after I said thats not possible in MP leagues I didnt get another answer...

For the game.. Just testing it a bit and it looks awesome and has some new nice things.. But still too many bugs. It still needs some weeks..
I've been playing around with it as well. Seems fun so far. Still dominated by guard/small forward scoring from what I've done. I'll actually post some stuff for MP in the threads to see if it gets a response.
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

Jamal
General Manager

Post by Jamal »

Sounds great. I'll see if I can get some time and try it too
2013/14: 57-25 (69.5%) 3rd in the East
2014/15: 23-26 (46.9%)