League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Dekker, Aminu, CJ. Who else wants to win?

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: Team wide open.. again

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Andrewu91 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:40 pm

2 weeks ago " I wish I didn't have a pick in this horrible draft".

Qi would go top 10 in this draft
Haha I would love a (good) future first over #7 indeed. However, Qi (especially at 10m) wouldnt be lottery.
I would trade a pick in top 10 for Qi. Besides JJJ, QI would be the 2nd best big in this draft. No lie
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the way he helped me achieve 60 wins when I rested Stanley, definitely starting material and could possibly be an all star if he was a full time starter.
I have at least 2 more bigs, and I don't even need to look into my scoutings, who I'd pick on a cheap rookie deal over Qi at 10M, without even thinking twice. And I'm only talking about Centers, excluding PFs.
Either you didn't scout or you don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

I really liked you but after you won the ring, you became delusional about your team and how good your players are in your mind. Yes, you have very good players. No, Qi will never ever be an All-Star in a league where KAT, Stanley, Porzingis and even your SJJ play as Centers in his conference.

There's no reason telling all new joiners Dennis overvalues his players when you're doing worse. We all tend to overvalue players we like, but you're getting to another level.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Team wide open.. again

Post by Andrewu91 »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:21 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Haha I would love a (good) future first over #7 indeed. However, Qi (especially at 10m) wouldnt be lottery.
I would trade a pick in top 10 for Qi. Besides JJJ, QI would be the 2nd best big in this draft. No lie
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the way he helped me achieve 60 wins when I rested Stanley, definitely starting material and could possibly be an all star if he was a full time starter.
I have at least 2 more bigs, and I don't even need to look into my scoutings, who I'd pick on a cheap rookie deal over Qi at 10M, without even thinking twice. And I'm only talking about Centers, excluding PFs.
Either you didn't scout or you don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

I really liked you but after you won the ring, you became delusional about your team and how good your players are in your mind. Yes, you have very good players. No, Qi will never ever be an All-Star in a league where KAT, Stanley, Porzingis and even your SJJ play as Centers in his conference.

There's no reason telling all new joiners Dennis overvalues his players when you're doing worse. We all tend to overvalue players we like, but you're getting to another level.
You must be having a bad day Marcos or mad you are down 0-2. Not sure which one

I've always been the way I am, If you remember. If anything, the title humbled me. I won for a reason so of course I will value my players a lot. Just common sense.

But you are wrong here, plain and simple. Sorry man
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Re: OKC off season

Post by drumr »

The biggest falsehood in this entire thread is the idea that a title humbled you lol. Marcos was actually was and still is humble champ. I think he's mentioned his title like 5 times since he got it and doesn't act as if he knows everything because he knows he doesn't. He's also proving it by building another contending team very quickly with different pieces. I truly wonder how you'll do starting next season when your team ages out. Bt, Jon, Doug same thing. You'd never know they won if you weren't paying attention. Personally, I would be a bit more of a smack talker as well, but there's a time and place for that too. As far as I can remember the only "humble" thing you've admitted is luck and injuries were a component of you winning, but I suspect that was an extremely rare moment that if asked now wouldn't be repeated lol. Even with that I don't mind you at all and the league needs all these personalities so do you.

As for Qi, I suspect if you polled 30 GMs more than 25 would say he's not worth a lotto pick. I've scouted at least 5 bigs with potential similar (or greater) to Qi and higher DI/IQ. FIVE. Then you also get them on a cost controlled contract for almost 8 seasons. (Which is the real reason you'd prefer to move QI because you're right at the hard cap) Bragging about resting Stanley when you still had Bledsloe, Thompson, Carroll, and MKG doing all the major lifting is pure propaganda when many of us remember you having to bench Stanley in the past (and your last off-season) to win games.
You're wrong here plain and simple. Sorry man.
Cleveland Cavaliers

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

drumr wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm The biggest falsehood in this entire thread is the idea that a title humbled you lol. Marcos was actually was and still is humble champ. I think he's mentioned his title like 5 times since he got it and doesn't act as if he knows everything because he knows he doesn't. He's also proving it by building another contending team very quickly with different pieces. I truly wonder how you'll do starting next season when your team ages out. Bt, Jon, Doug same thing. You'd never know they won if you weren't paying attention. Personally, I would be a bit more of a smack talker as well, but there's a time and place for that too. As far as I can remember the only "humble" thing you've admitted is luck and injuries were a component of you winning, but I suspect that was an extremely rare moment that if asked now wouldn't be repeated lol. Even with that I don't mind you at all and the league needs all these personalities so do you.

As for Qi, I suspect if you polled 30 GMs more than 25 would say he's not worth a lotto pick. I've scouted at least 5 bigs with potential similar (or greater) to Qi and higher DI/IQ. FIVE. Then you also get them on a cost controlled contract for almost 8 seasons. (Which is the real reason you'd prefer to move QI because you're right at the hard cap) Bragging about resting Stanley when you still had Bledsloe, Thompson, Carroll, and MKG doing all the major lifting is pure propaganda when many of us remember you having to bench Stanley in the past (and your last off-season) to win games.
Just take your loss in the first round and move on. I am the most humble champion of all time. OF ALL TIME

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

I just paid a top 5 pick for Rosier and I wouldn’t pay that pick for QI plus additional assets..

I like you Andrew but sometimes some of the stuff you say is borderline trumpish
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

wms02a wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:35 pm I just paid a top 5 pick for Rosier and I wouldn’t pay that pick for QI plus additional assets..

I like you Andrew but sometimes some of the stuff you say is borderline trumpish
My price is a lottery pick lol
I never mentioned wanting a top 5 pick, which would be cool.

So #14 pick for Qi(in discussion for MIP) isn't fair?

And Trump is the president. I don't mind being compared to the President of the United States 8-)

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

drumr wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm The biggest falsehood in this entire thread is the idea that a title humbled you lol. Marcos was actually was and still is humble champ. I think he's mentioned his title like 5 times since he got it and doesn't act as if he knows everything because he knows he doesn't. He's also proving it by building another contending team very quickly with different pieces. I truly wonder how you'll do starting next season when your team ages out. Bt, Jon, Doug same thing. You'd never know they won if you weren't paying attention. Personally, I would be a bit more of a smack talker as well, but there's a time and place for that too. As far as I can remember the only "humble" thing you've admitted is luck and injuries were a component of you winning, but I suspect that was an extremely rare moment that if asked now wouldn't be repeated lol. Even with that I don't mind you at all and the league needs all these personalities so do you.

Well, I guess if I could have written anything big, that would be it, excluding the part of calling myself humble, as I'm not going to judge myself, that's up to whoever wants to do it. I appreciate the kind words, though.

And yeah, I know a bit about DDS and that's it. Probably if Justin Holiday just didn't get hurt, I wouldn't have a ring. Or, say, CJ McCollum sinked one of his millions of three point attempts we would have lost game 6 where we won by a lucky 1 point margin. What I'm trying to say is there's a lot that matters for you to win it all. Warriors could have three-peated with a healthy roster but didn't. MJ wouldn't be GOAT if he didn't end up 6-0 in the finals. I'm undefeated in finals but only made it once, so I'm no better than Jon who made it 5 times already, just to name one of the top dogs of this league. Everyone who won a ring knows a thing or two but nobody won two or three times in this league, so we are all at the same level, and there are some guys who could have easily won a ring already but didn't thanks to details.
Being great is more about consistency than one achievement. You gotta do it multiple times and be right there with the best for years and years. Than you will be the best among the best.

Stay humble, cause you never know when / if you're going to fall.

Enough chatting in your TB, though. I'm sorry bout that.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Being compared to the President, I can say with certainty I won't fall. And I forgive you for spamming my trade block.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Thanks for reading y'all. Core ain't gone but you have to pay to get the right piece.

Discussing packages of several assets for a huge upgrade right now!

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Okc Bledsoe's

Post by Andrewu91 »

With another Western Conference Finals under my book, I am not activity shopping(S&T) Eric Bledsoe. I want him to retire an OKC Thunder. We have enjoyed and appreciated his contributions for our team.

Thanks for the few inquiry's though.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Andrewu91 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm With another Western Conference Finals under my book, I am not activity shopping(S&T) Eric Bledsoe. I want him to retire an OKC Thunder. We have enjoyed and appreciated his contributions for our team.

Does this mean you'll be offering him the max to keep him this off season?
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Ramcus wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:18 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm With another Western Conference Finals under my book, I am not activity shopping(S&T) Eric Bledsoe. I want him to retire an OKC Thunder. We have enjoyed and appreciated his contributions for our team.

Does this mean you'll be offering him the max to keep him this off season?
I can't speculate on the contract Eric Bledsoe and I will be working on, at this moment. He's still hurt by the loss but he has enjoyed his time here, is what I'm hearing.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Any trade offers send to my assistant. Thanks.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Andrewu91 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:33 pm Any trade offers send to my assistant. Thanks.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

okcELITES
General Manager

Post by okcELITES »

We are looking to trade our first round pick in this draft for a future first round pick. Reach out to me on pm.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Curious to see what the 3rd best player(league vote) is worth. Stanley is an amazing player but if anyone is interested, pm me. 27-13 per 36 by the way. Want to see his value

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

PM you? I thought we were supposed to ask your assistant

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Looking to trade my 2026 first for a lottery pick in this draft

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: OKC Thunder - Qi

Post by Andrewu91 »

Received a very good offer for Qi that will fill another need and saves me $4million.

But what else is out there? Offer up

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Andrewu91 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:52 pm Curious to see what the 3rd best player(league vote) is worth. Stanley is an amazing player but if anyone is interested, pm me. 27-13 per 36 by the way. Want to see his value
LOL, how did this slip by everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clown.Show.League