League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Brooklyn nets trade Block

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Re: Brooklyn nets trade Block

Post by drumr »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:13 pm Stop with the bad offers you know who you are.
We wanna know! :lol:
Cleveland Cavaliers

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 am Isiah Austin OTB… Derrickson is shooting at a high percentage currently, him being a bench player is starting to make minimal sense, and I think he can put up the same if not better offensive numbers than Austin so for the right price a contender can improve… please refrain from trash offers… if I don’t reply than I valued that offer as garbage….

so you mean no offers from new york ? is that what your implying?

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

No one believes their trash is trash so when they are offered trash for trash they think they are getting lowballed.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Silogical wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:14 am No one believes their trash is trash so when they are offered trash for trash they think they are getting lowballed.
This

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Stockton12 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:45 am
CrownEliteUL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 am Isiah Austin OTB… Derrickson is shooting at a high percentage currently, him being a bench player is starting to make minimal sense, and I think he can put up the same if not better offensive numbers than Austin so for the right price a contender can improve… please refrain from trash offers… if I don’t reply than I valued that offer as garbage….

so you mean no offers from new york ? is that what your implying?
That came out of the blue... Thought we were buds
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

JJ is trash that you think is treasure. His production doesnt match his contract. You could argue Siakam is better than JJ, youd be wrong JJ is better. When you factor in contracts and what they offer to the team some teams would however prefer siakam. Siakam would be better for my team for example. Both players are trash tier.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

Josh Jackson has a NET rating of -2.3 a PER of 16.4 and a TS% of .500 on large volume. If you have an efficient team JJ will make you worse. Utah got better when they traded JJ. You have no depth at SF so that -2.3 is horrible.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:50 pm If that was true then how did the nets go from a 42 wins to being on pace to smash that
Its not easy to win with a rookie playing big minutes, no matter how good that rookie is. Ill bet PHI starts winning because they cant play silva anymore. Ayton also took a giant step forward. In Simmons rookie season i won around 42 games fighting each game so i make the playoffs. The next season not much changed but i smashed that record while resting players.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:08 pm Well he had ulis and he had no sf I’d say it’s impossible to win with 4 out of 5 positions in your lineup and I guarantee w.e team jackson was ineffective on was a team that was trying to shoot the 3 ball the whole game, players in any league in any sport on any platform play different in different systems and on the nets he fits well, not to mention that rookie was winning a lot of games when he had a full starting 5 only after there only sf was traded did it all fall apart you can crunch those numbers though.
I dont disagree that a trash SF playing SF is better than a trash SG playing SF.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

I asked who in the league youd trade ayton and sga for and you found that comical so i assume you believe ayton and SGA are #1 and #2.

They are good players and IMO those 2 + trash can win a lot of games. Stockton left the knicks in a good spot with zion/jjj/thybulle but rizzo left the nets in a good spot too with sga/ayton.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:06 am

But the references of comical now show why you’re so keen on spamming my trade block I find that even more comical tbh
Im just replying to your comments/questions. We can end the discussion here so you dont get upset.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:17 am

Yet I’ve asked no questions, and my comments are replies to your assessments….. and upset? I grew up in a place where being upset was considered a weakness I think the only tears in here have been yours, after you got triggered becuase I said asking for ayton and sga was comical. But sory if I hurt your feelings I never really did no how to correctly speak to children…
how did the nets go from a 42 wins to being on pace to smash that
You finding it comical that i was interested in where you value SGA and ayton is not a big deal.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Silogical wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:59 pm I asked who in the league youd trade ayton and sga for and you found that comical so i assume you believe ayton and SGA are #1 and #2.

They are good players and IMO those 2 + trash can win a lot of games. Stockton left the knicks in a good spot with zion/jjj/thybulle but rizzo left the nets in a good spot too with sga/ayton.
What do I have to do with anything? I always come up like the g.o.a.t is gone or something. Nah I'm still here.

Btw I never had thybulle lol. I drafted for another team. He was just available at my pick.

Started with a 34 win team consisting of Zion, JJJ, rotation player Fultz, lottery pick, scrubs/bad contracts.

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Andrewu91 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:13 pm Started with a 34 win team consisting of Zion, JJJ, rotation player Fultz, lottery pick, scrubs/bad contracts.
I don't think this narrative is sticking in anyone's mind beside your own lol. No ones thinking "oh yea Andrew took a 34 Win team and turned them into a playoff talent by trading Nassir Little for Allen Crabbe"
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Aaand just realized this is a trade block. My bad Brooklyn I'll be quiet
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

TheTwoWallaces wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:59 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:13 pm Started with a 34 win team consisting of Zion, JJJ, rotation player Fultz, lottery pick, scrubs/bad contracts.
I don't think this narrative is sticking in anyone's mind beside your own lol. No ones thinking "oh yea Andrew took a 34 Win team and turned them into a playoff talent by trading Nassir Little for Allen Crabbe"
Who did I trade for Nassir?.. Starts with A ends with K.

Scrubber named Kostas Antetokounmpo. So in all, a win for this guy

Or the other trade when... Nevermind.
Last edited by Andrewu91 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:03 am It’s cool man at least you apologized for it…
Yeah man, at least you apologized for it