League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Western All-Stars

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Western All-Stars

Post by Silogical »

Western Conference All-Stars

PG – Russell Westbrook (37-11)
- Westbrook edges out Curry due to the better team record. It's unlikely this will be Westbrooks last all-star game, but it could easily be his last as a member of the Sacramento Kings. GM BT has made it known he is not willing to over pay to retain Westbrook. This leaves the door open for mid-teir teams that wont be able to attract the top tier of free agents. I expect Westbrook to sign a contract similar to the contract Damien Lillard signed last off-season.

SG – Paul George (39-12)
- Offensively Kevin Durant is having a better season, but PG's impact on the court is much greater. Paul George is the current favorite for MVP.

SF – Kevin Durant (26-26)
- Kevin Durant is dominating again, and again his team is struggling. Durant draws the start because statistically no other SF is close to KD.

PF – Kristaps Porzingis (33-17)
- Porzingis had a decent season last year, but this year he has taken his game to the next level.. KP is not only a contender for most improved player. He is also a dark horse for MVP.

C – Karl-Anthony Towns (28-21)
- Anthony Davis is the better player, but KAT has played 22 more games and barely edges out AD because of it.

6th – Anthony Davis (23-25)
- Davis isnt starting but you can expect arguably the best player in the league to dominate the Easts bench.

7th – James Harden (26-26)
- Harden is having an amazing season. The odds on favorite to win the scoring title and tied for 1st in PER with his team-mate Kevin Durant. If the two had more support one of them would win MVP honors. As it stands you have two MVP caliber players on a team fighting for the playoffs. It's too late for a GM to come in and fix this mess, but the team also needs a head coach. A good couch could easily take this team to the post-season.

8th – Eric Bledsoe (36-15)
- Probably the most deserving all-star. if your team is struggling while you are on the bench there is a simple solution. Play 48 minutes per game.

9th – Steph Curry (33-17)
- Its not all KP. Steph Curry at the age of 33 is a big reason Utah is beating all expectations.

10th – Isaiah Austin (39-11)
- Austin has been quietly producing when healthy. This is probably not Austins first all-star game, but does anyone outside of Phoenix remember if Austin was an All-Star last season?

11th – Otto Porter (37-11)
- It is slim pickings for small forwards out west. Rumors are swirling that the Heat are interested in signing Porter, and sources close to Porter say he really likes that idea.

12th – Travis Trice (28-22)
- Honorable Mention: isaiah Taylor, SJJ, Marcus Smart, James Young, Julius Randle, Greg Monroe, Okaro White. The 2nd year guard Travis Trice is the heart and soul of the Grizzly team. Despite not having the numbers of some of the other players mentioned the grizzlies are a playoff team and need representation.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Western All-Stars

Post by Andrewu91 »

8th – Eric Bledsoe (36-15)
- Probably the most deserving all-star. if your team is struggling while you are on the bench there is a simple solution. Play 48 minutes per game

Holiday was slated for minutes but I guess the game didn't want him to play. But regardless, Bledsoe won a title for the Sun's last year and made my team a contender in the blink of an eye. If I could, I'd vote him all star starter.

16.5ppg - 6.7apg - 3.3apg - 1.9spg - 1.2bpg. 45.6% and 40% from three
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Agree with most of these, but I'll take Porter and okaro over kd all day, every day. But I can see the argument for kd.

My biggest disagreement is with trice. While I think trice is a solid player having a solid year, he is not even close to being an all star imo. He's not even a full time starter on the grizzlies... No idea what you're looking at there. Him getting a spot over a bunch of other guys would be a slap in the face.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

I didn't vote for any players on GM-less teams.

I think I went:
Curry
George
Anthony Davis
Porzingis
KAT
Isaiah Taylor
Westbrook
Crowder
SJJ
Vucevic
Smart