League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Anthony Bennett

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Anthony Bennett

Post by KW »

lol, so would i

Sun Scorched
CSL Champ 2016

Post by Sun Scorched »

Here's the thing - and I know none of y'all - you get drafted into the NBA and its your dream? You fight for it every day. You practice your ass off. You live, breath and bleed basketball.

I have no fricken sympathy for someone born with natural gifts who doesn't give a fuck. No excuses. My favorite players of all time are Steve Nash and Dan Majerle - two epic hard workers with virtually no natural talent but loads of passion.

So that we're clear. My lack of empathy extends to all idiots with lack of passion.

NuggOlesk
Senior Vice President

Post by NuggOlesk »

Anthony Bennett has signed a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors for the league minimum.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

they kinda had to give the Canada native a second chance no? In fact I'm sure he'll get a few more ''second chances'' before he heads to Europe/China. The guy is still very young so lets see if he starts the season in at least more or less decent shape. That would be a start

Also, min contract is not even a gamble for Tor so nothing to lose at this stage
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

He belongs in Toronto. The fans will still love him and if he does anything he could find himself a home there as a good role player.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

andrei wrote:they kinda had to give the Canada native a second chance no? In fact I'm sure he'll get a few more ''second chances'' before he heads to Europe/China. The guy is still very young so lets see if he starts the season in at least more or less decent shape. That would be a start

Also, min contract is not even a gamble for Tor so nothing to lose at this stage
Yea i think they had to because he was one of their best players during the fiba tournament(i think) this summer. I mean its only for the min. Low risk high reward if he ever decides to work on his game.