League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Just checked this

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Just checked this

Post by WillyJakkz »

Reggie Evans...

Seriously??? Who knew this nut grabbin' guy was leading the PHX Suns to one of the best seasons to date and on his way to possible CotY status?

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Re: Just checked this

Post by Rizzo »

Actually, he has some pretty impressive ratings for a coach.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I really really wanted him... He was only looking for a 2nd assistant job, which I offered him. Then Phoenix swooped in, snatched him up and ran the sim before I got a chance to up my offer. His player development is amazing and I was ready to dump Phil Jackson for him if I had to.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

BizGilwalker wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:04 pm I really really wanted him... He was only looking for a 2nd assistant job, which I offered him. Then Phoenix swooped in, snatched him up and ran the sim before I got a chance to up my offer. His player development is amazing and I was ready to dump Phil Jackson for him if I had to.
Should've offered him a hc spot from the beginning if you wanted him that bad. The Suns know how to treat talent :)

But seriously, he's done great work with Taylor, but Whitehead has done next to nothing, despite being a higher rated prospect going into the draft. It's still dds, so it's still a crapshoot.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

GreenBear wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:29 pm
BizGilwalker wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:04 pm I really really wanted him... He was only looking for a 2nd assistant job, which I offered him. Then Phoenix swooped in, snatched him up and ran the sim before I got a chance to up my offer. His player development is amazing and I was ready to dump Phil Jackson for him if I had to.
Should've offered him a hc spot from the beginning if you wanted him that bad. The Suns know how to treat talent :)

But seriously, he's done great work with Taylor, but Whitehead has done next to nothing, despite being a higher rated prospect going into the draft. It's still dds, so it's still a crapshoot.
well it was close between him and Phil, so I didn't want to fire Phil right off the bat and then not get either one