League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2K or Live

8time
Senior Vice President

Re: 2K or Live

Post by 8time »

Myles wrote:
8time wrote:2k fan since 2k5 with Ben Wallace on the cover. Been my favorite since but competition will maybe make 2k less lazy. They been slacking.

These animations are killing 2k. When someone makes a slot i don't want to wait 2-3 seconds until animation is over. Want to inbound the ball and run. Was watching game play of 2k8 earlier and that was a fun game to play compared to now..
In game play settings you can turn off after basket camera cuts and replays. I've always done that, I hate those cuts
Oh didn't know that. I usually play online and always dealing with those annoying animations.
But good to know regardless

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Oddly enough my nephew got 2k18 with Kyrie in a Cavs jersey. Told him it may become a collectors item due to Kyrie being a Celtic now and most covers I've seen he's in a Celts jersey.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Played it... 2K coaches suits still look like this:

"Turtle Turtle"

Default gameplay is very fast, still things I don't like about it (2k). Presentation etc as usual is top notch...just not my type of game any longer.

Live is still very stiff as far as the players go, I just witness more realistic things that happen during the course of a game on Live vs 2k. The body reactions when attacking the rim namely. Saw a vid where Embiid dunked on Darren Collison and it looked amazing how he overpowered and bumped Collison off for the and 1. Played full demo of Live so I like it.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton
PF S Barnes| C M Williams