League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

NBA Draft Lottery

Rob
Senior Vice President

Re: NBA Draft Lottery

Post by Rob »

WillyJakkz wrote:
Rob wrote:
OneNole wrote:Stupid unlucky magic. We deserved to move up. :x
Stanley Johnson to the Magics? Or maybe Herzonja
I'd rather us pick Myles Turner to pair with Vucevic slide Gordon to SF work out a S&T for Tobias for future pick or something.
Turner at 5? They could trade down and pick him up tho. Im sure plenty of teams would love to trade up.

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Rob wrote:
WillyJakkz wrote:
Rob wrote:
Stanley Johnson to the Magics? Or maybe Herzonja
I'd rather us pick Myles Turner to pair with Vucevic slide Gordon to SF work out a S&T for Tobias for future pick or something.
Turner at 5? They could trade down and pick him up tho. Im sure plenty of teams would love to trade up.
Yea Turner at 5 I would be pissed about.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

I dont think Gordon is an SF. He doesnt have the shot or handles for it. If i was the gm, i would resign Harris close to a max(cap going up regardless) and draft Hezonja. Keep the same starting 5 with Mario as the sixth man or shift Harris/oladipo to the bench. But of course im not a GM haha

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Gordon is probably a PF. He was probably a bad pick too. We will see what his work ethic is.

But please for the love of God I hope we get rid of Harris and I dont care if we let him walk for nothing. Probably one of the more overrated players in the league. I hope he goes to the Knicks to help them continue on with their mediocrity.

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

OneNole wrote:Gordon is probably a PF. He was probably a bad pick too. We will see what his work ethic is.

But please for the love of God I hope we get rid of Harris and I dont care if we let him walk for nothing. Probably one of the more overrated players in the league. I hope he goes to the Knicks to help them continue on with their mediocrity.
I havent seen much of Harris play so ill go alonn with you said. Alot of Magic fans dont seem to like him. Is he inefficient? Does he not play D?

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Rob wrote:
OneNole wrote:Gordon is probably a PF. He was probably a bad pick too. We will see what his work ethic is.

I havent seen much of Harris play so ill go alonn with you said. Alot of Magic fans dont seem to like him. Is he inefficient? Does he not play D?
He's a ball stopping no defense ball hogging selfish player. He's essentially a mini melo

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

OneNole wrote:
Rob wrote:

He's a ball stopping no defense ball hogging selfish player. He's essentially a mini melo
Without superstar scoring ability. I've got to say I don't like his game at all. Not much of a shooter either.

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

OneNole wrote:
Rob wrote:

I hope the knicks get him them. Melo and mini Melo on one team?! In the words if Derek Fisher "We could win 63 games if we wanted to" ( something like that)