League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

I Am Tristina

Moderator: TMZ

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

I Am Tristina

Post by emplep7 »

TMZ - In the midst of the first round of the CSL playoffs, there has been a story leaked about Washington Wizards star big man, Tristan Thompson. With recent reports coming out over the past month about his adulterous behavior while his girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian, was pregnant with his unborn child a new report has surfaced suggesting that Tristan is undergoing a much bigger life transformation.
I'm Tristina's life coach and she is in a very vulnerable place right now. She feels the pressure of the CSL playoffs, but that's not her priority right now. After being traded from the Detroit Pistons, Tristina felt like she could finally be herself and act on the feelings that she has had her whole life as a woman. I expect the full transformation to take place this off-season and I couldn't be more proud of her.
While this report is still unconfirmed, we have reached out to Thompson's agent and they have declined to comment.
Oh shit really? I mean TT is a hell of a player and I didn't get a chance to play with him since I came this off-season, but hes a good dude..err woman. Good for him! - Pistons PF Jahlil Okafor
Other reports have surfaced that Thompson is in an on-again/off-again secret relationship with the GM of the Wizards, Gary Chan, but again this can not be confirmed as both parties have declined to comment.

Could this be weighing on Thompson this season, which is contributing to his drop off from last season and his underwhelming performance so far in the playoffs? Time will tell, but we fully support her transformation to be her true self.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: I Am Tristina

Post by hardenwithnod »

Tristina is creating a new revolution by becoming the first woman player in the CSL, we are ALL IN for Tristina.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

It all makes sense now
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Lulz