League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Around the League (November Edition)

Moderator: TMZ

TMZ
Media Member

Around the League (November Edition)

Post by TMZ »

The Pelicans are looking for suitors to take on Cauley-Stein and George's contracts. Inside sources from the Pelicans front office say that they may have found a suitor for Cauley-Stein. They are still looking for another team to take on George's contract, but are hopeful that by the trade deadline a team will see his usefulness.

The Brooklyn Nets, only in the second season of Ayton's career, are possibly looking to sell their team again. With an expected, but poor start, my sources from the Nets are telling me that they could be looking to unload the large majority of their team for more trade assets.

The Wizards are actively shopping big man Ivan Rabb and are said to have had enough of his late night activities and constant battling with star Mario Hezonja to see who the alpha is in the room. They are said to be looking for another big man in return.

The Rockets could possibly be looking to move on from James Harden, as he's played underwhelming for the season he is not injured for the season. Although he is at the twilight of his career, the Rockets and their fans were definitely looking for more from Harden this season and are disappointed it’s ending this way. They are looking to add another scorer off the bench.

During practice at the Miami Heat Training Facility, while reporters were at the facility for interviews, they caught Ben Simmons arguing with Head Coach Tyson Nielson. There was a lot of screaming in between the 2, and the main quote that the reporters heard was
Ben Simmons wrote:
GIVE ME THE BALL MORE! I'M THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!
Apparently both GM Silogical and Assistant GM Andrewu91 have been isolated from the team for the past two weeks during this losing streak adding to another bizarre twist in the Miami saga. Anonymous sources have said that they have been at odds ever since the Assistant started telling season ticket holders that he will be the full time GM soon after finally making Simmons a star. Both GMs have declined to comment at this time.

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Re: Around the League (November Edition)

Post by drumr »

LOL I totally missed this thread. Welcome back TMZ needed some lockdown media lol.
Cleveland Cavaliers

cb4raptorscb4
Commissioner

Post by cb4raptorscb4 »

Miami will be fun to keep an eye on this season I think lol
Golden State Warriors
Kris Dunn | PJ Dozier | Ding Yanyuhang | Kevon Looney | Chimezie Metu
Devonte Graham | Nimrod Levi | Tariq Owens | Johnny Hamilton
'23: 34-48 (5-8 as GM)
'24: 40-42, 1st Round Exit
'25: 50-32, Championship Round Loss (4-3)
'26: 48-34, 1st Round Exit
'27: 44-38, Missed Playoffs
'28: 39-43, 1st Round Exit
'29: 57-25, Championship Round Loss (4-2)
'30: 48-34, Conference Finals Loss (4-1)

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Keep it up Ben

As a three time elementary school basketball champion, I'm glad his game has improved upon my arrival.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

I really like WCS, somewhat more than Rabb although both are good big men to acquire.
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

It's time to trade, people.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Send me all your players Gary. I heard 2nd round picks are gold in the new engine.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

emplep7 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm Send me all your players Gary. I heard 2nd round picks are gold in the new engine.
No, you.
Big changes are coming in D.C.