League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Bagley demands out of LA

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Re: Bagley demands out of LA

Post by Silogical »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:38 pm Okay I really think you try to ignore what I’m saying and want to stick to the topic you want to talk about lol. Again I will repeat. Marcus wasn’t fair in evaluation of Phil and Brett neither of Marcus. So I liked he just did the same. Again, my point is, Marcus wouldn’t talk about someone that bad that has success but a bad trade. He just trashed Phil here because he’s currently running a team that’s even worse than his. So, like said, Brett just doing the same like Marcus. I like a lot. Now you will start debating something again that’s not the point but that’s fine ^^..
your point is
Marcus wouldn’t talk about someone that bad that has success but a bad trade.
i cant talk about your point because i dont know what your point means.

Marcus comment on the lakers situation was completely fair. My point is comment on his opinion on the lakers. Explain why his opinion is wrong. Dont just reply: you are a terrible GM and have 0 credibility.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:53 pm I said inherited the most stacked young team. I didnt realize the dallas team I inherited was a stacked young team.

I'm fairly certain you have never had a winning record against me in any season. Even the year you won I'm fairly certain you lose 3 of 4 to me. This may be the first year ever you win, unfortunately we can play twice a year instead of the 3 to 4 games like the past.
I made the conference finals before you, while you were up 3-2 and choked to the Blazers. I even begged you to win. Lost. Then quit afterwards lol

Stop 😂

And if I ever win, it's not because I inherited a winning team. I may have inherited a talented player, but it takes skill to build a whole team. We are managers who deal with trades, drafts, finances like any other one. Except, this is free and fun.

And yes, I misread it. You didn't have the most stacked young roster when you quit or wait, maybe at first you did with Dallas though. Had the Unicorn and my 3 firsts.. 3 lottery firsts right?
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:27 pm
OneNole wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:53 pm I said inherited the most stacked young team. I didnt realize the dallas team I inherited was a stacked young team.

I'm fairly certain you have never had a winning record against me in any season. Even the year you won I'm fairly certain you lose 3 of 4 to me. This may be the first year ever you win, unfortunately we can play twice a year instead of the 3 to 4 games like the past.
I made the conference finals before you, while you were up 3-2 and choked to the Blazers. I even begged you to win. Lost. Then quit afterwards lol

Stop 😂

And if I ever win, it's not because I inherited a winning team. I may have inherited a talented player, but it takes skill to build a whole team. We are managers who deal with trades, drafts, finances like any other one. Except, this is free and fun.

And yes, I misread it. You didn't have the most stacked young roster when you quit or wait, maybe at first you did with Dallas though. Had the Unicorn and my 3 firsts.. 3 lottery firsts right?
I made the conference finals a couple years prior to you. But yes, we did choke vs Portland. It was a year of abnormalities. Portland swept the suns too if I recall. A few other crazy surprises that year too.

Dallas best player when I took over was justin anderson and I drafted Okafor.

But take some ownership on what the knicks were. You aren't fooling anyone with this narrative that you did some masterful job with them
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Silogical wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:07 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:38 pm Okay I really think you try to ignore what I’m saying and want to stick to the topic you want to talk about lol. Again I will repeat. Marcus wasn’t fair in evaluation of Phil and Brett neither of Marcus. So I liked he just did the same. Again, my point is, Marcus wouldn’t talk about someone that bad that has success but a bad trade. He just trashed Phil here because he’s currently running a team that’s even worse than his. So, like said, Brett just doing the same like Marcus. I like a lot. Now you will start debating something again that’s not the point but that’s fine ^^..
your point is
Marcus wouldn’t talk about someone that bad that has success but a bad trade.
i cant talk about your point because i dont know what your point means.

Marcus comment on the lakers situation was completely fair. My point is comment on his opinion on the lakers. Explain why his opinion is wrong. Dont just reply: you are a terrible GM and have 0 credibility.
My point is Marcus was aiming at Phil. And I think you got that. He made those comments because it’s Phil. And it’s fine you thinking different. But due to that I don’t mind Brett trashing Marcus as well. That’s it. You don’t have to agree, like said. Not sure you understood now or really don’t want to/aren’t able to. But it’s the last time I say the same lol
Last edited by Dennis on Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

And at andrew. If you really think you didn’t inheritate that team you wouldn’t think you have to defend yourself that much lol. Just use the team Phil set well up and lead them to success. Nothing bad about it.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:33 pm
My point is Marcus was aiming at Phil. And I think you got that. He made those comments because it’s Phil. And it’s fine you thinking different. But due to that I don’t mind Brett trashing Marcus as well. That’s it. You don’t have to agree, like said. Not sure you understood now or really don’t want to/aren’t able to. But it’s the last time I say the same lol
ok youre saying it had nothing to do with the team and marcus just has some personal beef with phil. Ok got it i dont keep up with the personal drama in the league.

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

So is Barley gonna get traded or not? I'm getting tired of seeing new messages in this thread and none of them are interesting
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:36 pm And at andrew. If you really think you didn’t inheritate that team you wouldn’t think you have to defend yourself that much lol. Just use the team Phil set well up and lead them to success. Nothing bad about it.
Get Phil in here and I will do whatever lineup and strats he wants for 2 weeks. Let's do it. Since I inherited "the kiss of death".

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:06 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Stop 😂

I made the conference finals a couple years prior to you. But yes, we did choke vs Portland. It was a year of abnormalities. Portland swept the suns too if I recall. A few other crazy surprises that year too.

Dallas best player when I took over was justin anderson and I drafted Okafor.

But take some ownership on what the knicks were. You aren't fooling anyone with this narrative that you did some masterful job with them
Facts are facts. Markelle never panned out. JJJ was called a #3.
Zion is the only one who anyone got right. The other 12 players I have are also contributing. Whether it's getting the guys water, or even playing some minutes. I built this team in my own way, and now we are winning.
Last edited by Andrewu91 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

TheTwoWallaces wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:29 pm So is Barley gonna get traded or not? I'm getting tired of seeing new messages in this thread and none of them are interesting
Who is barley? Lol come on guys relax and Andrew had done a great job with the Knicks

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Stockton12 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:29 am
TheTwoWallaces wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:29 pm So is Barley gonna get traded or not? I'm getting tired of seeing new messages in this thread and none of them are interesting
Who is barley? Lol come on guys relax and Andrew had done a great job with the Knicks
Thanks bud.

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

lastest update is one team has made a strong pitch but nothing has been sold . unless other teams up their offers Bagley will stay a laker