League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Bagley demands out of LA

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Bagley demands out of LA

Post by Stockton12 »

Marvin Bagley has demanded to be traded from the lakers as he wants to go to a winning team and has had enough of the lakers and the losing seasons . where will he go? Lonnie walker , Josh Davis and Luke kennard have also asked for trades while kostas has said hes not sure he wants to be in la and needs time to make up his mind

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Bagley demands out of LA

Post by Andrewu91 »

Have you tried post focus for Bagley, to see how your team plays?
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Oooo
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Truly disappointing to see Bagley not work out in LA. I'm kinda surprised to see how quickly you gutted the team's rebuild chances, in just under 2 seasons. You guys went from a promising future, Fultz, Little, Bagley, Bol, and a bunch of high lottery picks, to your only valuable piece being Bowman(since Bagley is being moved.) It's a shame.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Ramcus wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:39 pm Truly disappointing to see Bagley not work out in LA. I'm kinda surprised to see how quickly you gutted the team's rebuild chances, in just under 2 seasons. You guys went from a promising future, Fultz, Little, Bagley, Bol, and a bunch of high lottery picks, to your only valuable piece being Bowman(since Bagley is being moved.) It's a shame.
Don't think Fultz played in LA? And Bagley is not traded yet.
But yeah, a rebuilding team needs a lot of patience.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Flaming Homer wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:46 pm
Ramcus wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:39 pm Truly disappointing to see Bagley not work out in LA. I'm kinda surprised to see how quickly you gutted the team's rebuild chances, in just under 2 seasons. You guys went from a promising future, Fultz, Little, Bagley, Bol, and a bunch of high lottery picks, to your only valuable piece being Bowman(since Bagley is being moved.) It's a shame.
Fair, I'm wrong. Fultz did not play in LA, and Bagley could get a big haul. But I just find it kinda disappointing that the GM who picked up this rebuilding team had a solid foundation and chose to actively split them up in an attempt to "shake things up," and then wants to ditch the ship once they start sinking. So to speak. There really was a good foundation.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Marcus woke up feeling 21 & spicy. I'm all for it
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Ramcus wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:58 pm
Flaming Homer wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:46 pm
Fair, I'm wrong. Fultz did not play in LA, and Bagley could get a big haul. But I just find it kinda disappointing that the GM who picked up this rebuilding team had a solid foundation and chose to actively split them up in an attempt to "shake things up," and then wants to ditch the ship once they start sinking. So to speak. There really was a good foundation.
Some people just enjoy the process. He left the Knicks, probably the most stacked young team ever in the league since the inaugural season to head to another rebuild in LA
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

I'm sure Phil will make sure he gets a very nice haul for Bagley

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Never thought the Lakers had a ton of rebuild assets and felt Phil has done a good job being patient with them. Bagley should land them a nice haul if moved.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

GreenBear wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:33 pm I'm sure Phil will make sure he gets a very nice haul for Bagley
I guess I'm in the minority that says stay patient and try different offenses and strats before trading the talented big man, after only 20/82 games. I know plenty of teams out there want the star big man. He did just average in this new engine 18-11 with 2 blocks.

Patience is a virtue.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and your offer for bagley was? :lol:

probally should have kept bol but i also have my firsts which are valuable ..i have birsen and melli both promising young players ..put your glasses on boy

as for Bagley hes an all star player and will be traded like one if that ever happens but right now im not seeing a value and why rush? sure we are 3-18 but im not going to trade Bagley for the likes of rubbish offers ive gotten so far.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Stockton12 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:23 am

probally should have kept bol but i also have my firsts which are valuable ..i have birsen and melli both promising young players ..put your glasses on boy

as for Bagley hes an all star player and will be traded like one if that ever happens but right now im not seeing a value and why rush? sure we are 3-18 but im not going to trade Bagley for the likes of rubbish offers ive gotten so far.
If you want to talk about offers, you moved Bol for literal scraps. I can find the trade if you want. But this isn't about me or my offer, this is about your failed rebuilding job, and your eagerness to flip the table once you don't get your way.

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Sexton is averaging 16 points a game for the 16-5 Hawks. Bol 9 and 6 shooting 43%. The trade was fine.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Ramcus wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:00 am
Stockton12 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:23 am

If you want to talk about offers, you moved Bol for literal scraps. I can find the trade if you want. But this isn't about me or my offer, this is about your failed rebuilding job, and your eagerness to flip the table once you don't get your way.
Pot calling the kettle black? I'm sure everyone could do the same for your trades.

I'm usually not the biggest fan of someone trashing other deals when they have never built a winning team. Obviously, people can do what they want, it just holds 0 weight or credibility. It would be similar to elfrid payton waking up and trashing another players game.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

OneNole wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 am Pot calling the kettle black? I'm sure everyone could do the same for your trades.

I'm usually not the biggest fan of someone trashing other deals when they have never built a winning team. Obviously, people can do what they want, it just holds 0 weight or credibility. It would be similar to elfrid payton waking up and trashing another players game.
I just find it interesting that you've addressed this exact point at least twice now. Which isn't a lot, but just kinda odd it happened twice. You got something against me personally? First in the facebook chat and now here.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Ramcus wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:25 am
OneNole wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 am Pot calling the kettle black? I'm sure everyone could do the same for your trades.

I just find it interesting that you've addressed this exact point at least twice now. Which isn't a lot, but just kinda odd it happened twice. You got something against me personally? First in the facebook chat and now here.
I said above that I'm not a big fan of people calling out others when they havent proven anything and made their own bad trades. You have your right to call them out but then I equally have the same right to call you out too.

Prove you're a winner then make your judgements
Last edited by OneNole on Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

21 and SPICY
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Damn! Brett part of the Facebook chat? Wow I expect it to be damn entertaining
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:13 pm Damn! Brett part of the Facebook chat? Wow I expect it to be damn entertaining
Nope, dull without you involved