League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Houston Rockets Trade Block

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Trade Block

Post by KW »

Bump.

With Dragan Bender emerging as a ball-dominant player, I just don't think I have touches for everyone. I'm making James Harden and Kemba Walker available in trades. I don't believe I'll trade both, but I am looking to move one at some point this season. They are 34 years old, but should still have considerable value to any contender.

Walker averaged 16 points, 6 assists in 26min a game in the preseason, and stopped 93.2% of drives. He still clearly has the ability to take over games. He is on a 1-year deal, but has bird rights and should be fairly cheap to retain due to age.

I struggled to get James Harden touches with all my other options. With some preference work, there's no doubt he can still be an efficient 20ppg scorer on my team, or an efficient 25ppg scorer on a less stacked team. Harden is under contract this year and next.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Houston Rockets Offseason Trade Block

Post by KW »

After preseason, I am looking to move offense for defense. That means at least one of James Harden, Elie Okobo, Doral Moore, or Marquese Chriss could be on the move. Preferably a guard or wing.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Updated.

I've moved Dragan Bender to the untouchable category because one of you ruined it for everyone else.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Bump following Harden injury.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Been in talks surrounding the veterans Kemba Walker and James Harden. Putting my current 1st rounder, Marquese Chriss, or Elie Okobo on the table for the right deal. Younger role players in Okogie, Moore, and JLA are also on the table.

We are looking to make changes soon and plan to move forward with a core of Monk/KAT/Bender/Winslow.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

A trade involving James Harden and Jo Lual-Acuil is imminent.

Kemba appears to be staying for the time being, unless I get a long-term solution at PG, preferably a pass-first one. As mentioned before, my 1st rounder this year, Marquese Chriss, Elie Okobo, Doral Moore, and others are readily available for upgrades that fit better around Malik Monk and Karl-Anthony Towns.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Monk/Okobo
Walker/Jrue Holiday/Justin Holiday
Bender/McCaw/Okogie
Winslow/Chriss
Towns/Moore

Okobo, Chriss, Moore, 2025 1st are available. Looking for a floor general PG and/or a 3&D guy who can play SF/PF.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I have verballed Jrue Holiday and Marquese Chriss in a trade that will take effect when Jrue is trade-eligible next week.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Got a decent offer for Justin Holiday that I'm thinking about, so opening him up for offers around the league. Really good defender who is a decent 3-point shooter. A defensive PF/SF or one that can space the floor would be nice.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

New look roster:

Cotton/Okobo/Walker[+]
Monk/Dotson/McCaw
Bender/Holiday/Okogie
Winslow/White
Towns/Moore/Moreland

I'm officially taking my top four of Monk/KAT/Bender/Winslow off the board this season.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I'm going to entertain offers for everyone outside of my Core 4 (Monk/KAT/Bender/Winslow)

May try to revamp this supporting cast in a pretty big way before the deadline.

My 1st this year can be on the table as well for good offers. If the season ended today, I would miss the playoffs and my pick would be 11th. I expect it will end up around #16-18

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

bumpage

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I'd like to shake things up-

Kemba Walker
Bryce Cotton
Justin Holiday
Elie Okobo
Doral Moore
Josh Okogie
Patrick McCaw
Aaron White
Eric Moreland
HOU 2025 1st (currently #15, jumps all the way to the #8-10 range if we somehow miss the playoffs)
3 2026 2nds

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

pretty sizeable trade possibly going down in the near future - I am looking for defenders on expiring contracts wherever I can find them.

I can take back $9M without sending anything back, or close to $30M if sending out other expirings. 2nds can be sent out for depth players, guys like Moore/Okogie can be had for decent players, Okobo can be had for a core piece.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

well nothing happened on that front.... but Bryce Cotton, Justin Holiday, Elie Okobo, maybe Kemba Walker.... all available. Send me an offer if you even have slight interest.

I really need to consolidate this backcourt, I don't even have minutes for Okobo, who would probably average 15+ on most teams

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Looking to move a package of Justin Holiday, Bryce Cotton, Elie Okobo, Josh Okogie, Doral Moore, Houston 2025 1st, 3 2026 2nds for an upgrade. Feel free to pick and choose from that package or offer for the whole thing for better players. I'm open to anything with this package, but they must be able to play defense.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Last call for any of Justin Holiday, Bryce Cotton, Elie Okobo, Josh Okogie, Doral Moore, Houston 2025 1st, 3 2026 2nds or min salary guys Aaron White, Eric Moreland, Patrick McCaw

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

--

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Monk/Walker/Okobo
Oladipo/Larkin/Okogie
Bender/Dotson/McCaw
Winslow/Antetokounmpo/Boucher
Towns/Moore

I think we're done now, unless something pops up for Okobo, Okogie, McCaw, or 2026 TOR 2nd, as those are the only assets I have any interest in trading at this point.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

offseason came early. If you have any interest in Victor Oladipo or any of my younger prospects (Okobo, Okogie, Boucher, Moore), let's talk.