League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

PHX Suns Block

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Re: PHX Suns Block

Post by GreenBear »

Taking calls on Whitehead and N'Diaye due to my depth. Let me know if you're interested.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Open to all sorts of offers, but I've had interest in (and am listening to offers) on the below players. I'm told I can't sign everyone (much to my chagrin). I do have the ability to re-sign all my RFAs this off-season if I choose to, but I would like to keep some cap flexibility going forward. So if you're looking for proven talent in guys that are also young, let me know if any of the following guys interest you. Cheers.

SG/SF Malik Beasley - RFA (S&T)
G Isaiah Whitehead - RFA (S&T)
C Zach Collins
C Mamadou N'Diaye

1st Rd Picks:
- 2024: #9, #16, ~#29?
- 2025: PHX
- 2026: PHX

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Update: Collins is deep in trade talks with a team and could be on his way out soon.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Update: Taking offers on Beasley over the next couple days before I decide whether to trade him or just retain him. Should flourish in the new engine.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Open to creative offers. Neither Shaq nor Taylor are going anywhere, but I'm willing to hear offers on anyone else on my roster. I didn't make a single trade this season because I was away from my team for the first half the year, but I'm looking to shake things up.

Key players/assets:
Isaiah Austin - Should interest all potential contenders. He took off in the new engine, and was our best player in the regular season, averaging 22 pts, 7 rebs, 3 asts, 1.4 blks and 0.7 stls. Still in his prime, as he'll be just 31 years old next year.
Okaro White - Needs no introduction. Started off the year slowly (while I was away) thanks to conservative strats, but averaged 10.2 pts, 2.63 stls, 1.37 blks after I returned. Lower usage on offense, but very efficient (shot 55% this year).
Isaiah Whitehead - Good all-around PG that can score and has range beyond the arc. Can also play SG thanks to his scoring ability.
Mamadou N'Diaye - Monster on the glass. Elite rim protector and doesn't get enough credit for the steals he generates. Very low usage on offense. Perfect defensive/rebounding big to play with a small or offensive lineup.
Pick #28
2026 PHX 1st
2027 PHX 1st
2027 NYK 1st

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Re: PHX Suns Block (#28)

Post by GreenBear »

I'm at work at the moment, but I should be home in around 3 hours. So if you're interested in this pick (#28), let me know. Once I get home, I'll be deciding pretty quick.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Everyone listen up
You’ll have from 9th to 22nd December to trade for Okaro and Taylor.

Bring your best ideas and try your luck while Doug is on vacations.

(Of course that’s a joke, I wouldn’t trade any players without his knowledge or anything like that, hope you enjoyed it and wait until I have a team so we can make 35632378 deals together :D )
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Marcos_Beck wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:27 pm Everyone listen up

(Of course that’s a joke, I wouldn’t trade any players without his knowledge or anything like that, hope you enjoyed it and wait until I have a team so we can make 35632378 deals together :D )
Joke? Didn’t we agree on Taylor for Edwards? I thought I have your word?
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:33 am
Marcos_Beck wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:27 pm Everyone listen up

Joke? Didn’t we agree on Taylor for Edwards? I thought I have your word?
Let Doug leave first!!!!!!!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Youth
PG - Aaron Holiday: Has really improved his game this year. Well-rounded PG that specializes in defense and not turning the ball over. 25 years old
Wing - Terrance Ferguson: Elite ball thief and defender (73 DEF, 81 STL). Low usage on offense but very efficient (consistent 41% 3-point shooter on solid volume). 21 years old
Wing - Kevin Porter: Very well-rounded player (can shoot inside the arc, defend and rebound). Stuck in a logjam on the wings. 20 years old
F - Gary Clark: Good defensive forward. Solid rebounding. Still developing his shooting. 24 years old.
F/C - Eric Paschall: Good inside scorer. Solid rebounder and defender. 23 years old.
C - Dedric Lawson: Elite rebounder and solid defender. Good amount of potential left. 22 years old

Vets
Wing - Okaro White: Defensive legend. 33 years old
Wing - Jae Crowder: Elite defender. Offense finally coming around after instructions and a terrible start. 29 years old
F - Aleksandar Vezenkov: Elite 3-point shooter. Solid rebounder. Respectable defense. 26 years old
C - Zhou Qi: Elite defender and rim protector. Above average on the glass. 28 years old

Stars
G - Isaiah Taylor: CSL's best scoring guard inside the arc. Very efficient. Solid defender. 26 years old

1st round Picks
TOR 26 (unprotected)
NYK 27 (unprotected)
PHX 27
PHX 28

Looking to add a star player. Anyone/anything listed above is on the table for the right player. Also open to trading certain guys for firsts (which I would try to use to package for a star). Open to any/all creative offers :)

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

*okaro white will cost more than any other player on this roster.....
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Shopping all picks.

Raptors 2026
Knicks 2026
Knicks 2027
Suns 2028

Raptors pick would have to net an upgrade over one of our current starters
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Season over bump

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

First update since the offseason, but I've seen enough games to have an idea of where this team can improve. Kevin Porter and Dedric Lawson are the popular names involved in trade talks thus far, but anyone listed in the first post could be moved in the right deal.