League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Detroit Trade Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Detroit Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Update: Open to moving any of Darius Garland, Furkan Korkmaz, Brandon McCoy, Damian Jones, or anyone else not named Ntilikina or Smailagic.

PM us if you have interest in any of our players.
I'm really bored with this team and am planning to pretty much completely re-do them this offseason. That means anyone and everyone are available. I would love to get in on some draft picks or just talent swaps overall, but let me know what you are interested in.

Top Tier
Frank N - young, defensive stud who played great this year. He might be the only one I'm looking forward to returning for next season.
Darius Garland - 1st overall pick last year who has incredible upside as a scorer and a M2M defender. Might also be the only other player I'd like to see return next year, but I'm open to ideas.
Furkan Korkmaz - great player on both sides of the ball who I’m hoping to get back to firm next season. Day 30 TRd
Kaiser Gates - the best defensive wing in the game IMO who is young and can also score at a decent clip.
Alan Smalaigic - I’m really excited to see him develop as I think he has a bright future so we aren’t too keen on moving him, but we will listen to offers. Day 30 TRd

Middle Tier
Ivan Rabb - I love me some Ivan Rabb. He's the heart and soul of our team and scores and rebounds at a great rate. On a great contract too.
Brandon McCoy - a stud rebounder and efficient scorer around the rim, McCoy is a double double machine who can start for any team in the league. Day 30 TRd
Damian Jones - A no-nonsense defensive big man who just rebounds and blocks shots all day. Shoots at an efficient clip too on top. Would need to be a S&T.
Travis Bader - our rookie last year who has a lot of potential to be a great playmaker and scorer in the league.

Bench Tier
Mamadou N'Diaye - a low usage big who is a top rebounder and shot blocker. He's a perfect defensive big man to compliment any lineup and on a cheap 2-year deal.
Tyus Battle - I'm actually a pretty big Battle fan and think he could be good with the right minutes and preference work. On a cheap contract too.
Eric Paschall - He plays well when he starts and also is a three-ball threat as a stretch four. Solid all around ratings who is a good, young bench big at worst.
Ethan Happ - young big man with range who can also rebound and score at a decent clip.

PM us if you have any interest.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Offseason Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

SJJ, Gates, and Parker (S&T) have been in multiple talks recently and am potentially moving all three shortly. Looking to move to a team looking to compete for picks or young players.

PM if interested.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Offseason Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Update: With SJJ now moved, Gates and Parker (S&T) are currently in talks. Gates has had a lot of interest and is likely to be moved shortly. Parker is in discussion with one team on a cheap S&T, so reach out if you have interest in the scoring wing.

PM if interested.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Update: Open to moving any of Darius Garland, Furkan Korkmaz, Brandon McCoy, Damian Jones, or anyone else not named Ntilikina or Smailagic.

PM us if you have interest in any of our players.