League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Pistons Trade Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Pistons Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Still looking to make last minute deals. Anyone is available in the right deal, but looking to potentially move Jabari Parker to a team looking for a second scoring option to try and contend.

He can be the player that puts a playoff hopeful over the top or a bloated expiring to help a team through a rebuild. PM me if interested.
Top Tier
Frank N - young, defensive stud who is playing great to start the year.
Darius Garland - 1st overall pick last year who has incredible upside as a scorer and a M2M defender.
SJJ - stud offensive big who is a top rebounder in the league and draws fouls at an enormous clip. Has a ton of playoff experience to take a team to the next level too.
Jabari Parker - was the missing piece for us getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs this year. Showed he's still an offensive stud who can play solid defense too.
Kaiser Gates - the best defensive wing in the game IMO who is young and can also score at a decent clip.

Middle Tier
Ivan Rabb - I love me some Ivan Rabb. He's the heart and soul of our team and scores and rebounds at a great rate. On a great contract too.
Damian Jones - A no-nonsense defensive big man who just rebounds and blocks shots all day. Shoots at an efficient clip too on top.
Travis Bader - our rookie last year who has a lot of potential to be a great playmaker and scorer in the league.
Luka Samanic - I love his potential as he will be a do-it-all player who can score from anywhere.

Bench Tier
Mamadou N'Diaye - a low usage big who is a top rebounder and shot blocker. He's a perfect defensive big man to compliment any lineup and on a cheap 2-year deal.
Tyus Battle - I'm actually a pretty big Battle fan and think he could be good with the right minutes and preference work. On a cheap contract too.
Eric Paschall - He plays well when he starts and also is a three-ball threat as a stretch four. Solid all around ratings who is a good, young bench big at worst.
Ethan Happ - young big man with range who can also rebound and score at a decent clip.

We are open to moving anyone on our roster at any point if the deal makes sense. PM me if you see anything you like.

emplep7

Re: Pistons Off-Season Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Interested in getting in on one of the next handful of picks.

Can move players and/or a future pick for them but let me know if you have interest in moving out.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Based on the discussions so far, these are the players who are likely to move:

C Robert Williams (RFA) - a young, top tier defensive big with incredible efficiency. Fits perfect next to SJJ, but am finally willing to listen to offers.
PF Ivan Rabb - I love Rabb and his contract, but I'd be willing to listen to offers for the big man.
PG Isaiah Whitehead - in his prime and a good starting PG for any team. Can score from anywhere and defend well.
C Noah Vonleh - on a great contract and a perfect stretch four who can rebound and block shots well.

Open to any other as well in the right deal. Looking for picks or just swapping out talent for talent. PM with interest.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Robert Williams is in discussions with two teams on a S&T deal. Also looking to move Vonleh and Whitehead. All of our rookies are also available. PM us if any interest as we are looking to make moves soon.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

The plan is still bringing back Williams and Gates now that we have the space, but we’re open to any deals for any players (or S&Ts).

emplep7

Re: Pistons Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Updated due to some recent talks. Rob Williams is getting a lot of attention and could be moved soon, but we are open to anything to make the team more interesting.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE:Not loving the team this year and willing to blow this thing up and get different pieces in here. Anyone is available for a trade, but PM me if you have interest in any of our players.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Still looking to make last minute deals. Anyone is available in the right deal, but looking to potentially move Jabari Parker to a team looking for a second scoring option to try and contend.

He can be the player that puts a playoff hopeful over the top or a bloated expiring to help a team through a rebuild. PM me if interested.