League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Detroit Trade Block

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Detroit Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: We're involved in talks for some final deals. I typically say nobody is off limits, but I'm pretty set on trying to ride with this starting five in the playoffs.

Nothing is ever off limits, but it would take a good deal that makes sense for us this year to move one of those guys. Everyone else is available though.

Can move the following players:

Ivan Rabb - I love Rabb and don't really want to trade him, but he's had a lot of interest lately so I'm open to entertaining offers for the young big who scores at an efficient level and rebounds at a very high rate. Good contract to boot.
Noah Vonleh - He has range to score efficiently from everywhere and can rebound and block at a good clip. On a good value contract as well.
Isaiah Whitehead - He's a good all-around guard who plays above average defense and could start for several teams in the league. Still reaching his prime too.
Kadeem Allen - I love me some Kadeem Allen. You won't find a better true low usage glue guy in the league with All-Defense ratings/stats. He plays heavy minutes for my team and is what has allowed our stars to have the start to the season they have had. It feels like too much to have both him and Gates on the team so if you need a defensive stud, this is your man...
Robert Williams - He's probably getting the most interest right now on my team overall. He fits our team dynamic perfectly as someone who is low usage and just grinds throughout the game, but I'd be open to moving him in the right package.
Chuma Okeke - All-around potential is being realized after a great TC. Can play multiple positions and play them well.
Kyle Guy - If you need a three point gunner, he is the reincarnation of Nik Stauskas with potentially better efficiency from deep.
As always, anyone is available in the right deal, but everyone has a different price.

Top Tier
Frank - I loved what he brought to the team in the playoffs and throughout the season. He likely won't be going anywhere, but we'll listen.
Jabari Parker - I'm excited to see what him and SJJ do next to each other and his defense is underrated. Still a top end player in the league.
Kaiser Gates - He's my favorite player in the league with how versatile of a defender he is. Again, I probably value him higher than anyone here but the shop is open.
SJJ - He's the focal point of our team and still just entering his prime. He rebounds better than almost anyone in the league and draws contact at a ridiculous rate. Come and get him though if you want a young star for your team.

Secondary Tier
Ivan Rabb - By far the best reserve we have ever had not named Mudiay throughout the year (until Mudiay became our FT starter). Rabb often was our best big man and his rebounding ability is just silly.
Robert Williams - I love this guy and specifically went out of my way to get him in the deal with Philly because of how high I value him.
Isaiah Whitehead - An all-around PG who could start for most teams. Provides efficient scoring at all levels and is a good defender.
Kadeem Allen - I know - why is this guy on your top tier? I just really love this guy and know that I won't get anything close back in terms of how high I value his contributions to the team. I'm happy to listen though
Noah Vonleh - He is the modern day big man who can shoot from all over and shoot well. He also adds rebounding and blocks on top of that and is just entering his prime. S&T candidate.
Tyus Battle - I have high hopes for this young man developing into a top tier bench guard who can light it up from everywhere and play solid defense.

The Young Tier

Travis Bader - He's relatively raw, but I'm really happy with his potentials and see him as a core piece moving forward.
Chuma Okeke - He has good potential as a great defender in the league who can play multiple positions.
Kyle Guy - The rap of him is that he's a future 3 point shooting God. Hasn't been given the chance to do that here, but he reminds me of Bertans.
Ray Spalding - A top level rebounder in the league who scores very efficiently. Young and on a great contract.
Marko Simonovic - He has great potential as a starting level center, but needs some time and work. Another player on a good contract.

Draft Picks
2027 1st [DET]
2029 1st [DET]

PM me with any and all interest as we are always looking to make moves.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Offseason Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

Lots of talks ongoing. Anyone is available, but the players involved so far are the following:

Denzel Livingston
Robert Williams
Emmanuel Mudiay
Ivan Rabb
Kyle Guy
Any 1st Round Picks

Looking to shake up the roster a good bit and am going to be finalizing some of these deals shortly. If anything interests you, let me know.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: I will have around $11 million in expirings that can be moved. If interested, let me know shortly.

emplep7

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Still looking to make moves. We make a few major moves every season so don’t be scared to reach out.

Anyone is available, but the players involved so far are the following:

Ivan Rabb - He’s a top end rebounder and scorer who should be starting.
Travis Bader - Potential to be the newest outside shooting PG/SG high end starter.
Aric Holman - Rookie, offensive big man. Could move for a future good 2nd round pick.
Chuma Okeke - potential to be an all around defensive stud.
Kyle Guy - Stauskas potential with even better 3 point shooting
Any Picks

Looking to shake up the roster a good bit and am going to be finalizing some of these deals shortly. If anything interests you, let me know.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: We are rolling, but have had a handful of teams reach out for certain players.
Even though we are playing well, I'm open to making moves for certain players if it makes sense for the team now or the future.

Can move the following players:

Ivan Rabb - I love Rabb and don't really want to trade him, but he's had a lot of interest lately so I'm open to entertaining offers for the young big who scores at an efficient level and rebounds at a very high rate. Good contract to boot.
Noah Vonleh - He has range to score efficiently from everywhere and can rebound and block at a good clip. On a good value contract as well.
Isaiah Whitehead - He's a good all-around guard who plays above average defense and could start for several teams in the league. Still reaching his prime too.
Kadeem Allen - I love me some Kadeem Allen. You won't find a better true low usage glue guy in the league with All-Defense ratings/stats. He plays heavy minutes for my team and is what has allowed our stars to have the start to the season they have had. It feels like too much to have both him and Gates on the team so if you need a defensive stud, this is your man...
Robert Williams - He's probably getting the most interest right now on my team overall. He fits our team dynamic perfectly as someone who is low usage and just grinds throughout the game, but I'd be open to moving him in the right package.
Chuma Okeke - All-around potential is being realized after a great TC. Can play multiple positions and play them well.
Kyle Guy - If you need a three point gunner, he is the reincarnation of Nik Stauskas with potentially better efficiency from deep.

emplep7

Re: Detroit Trade Block

Post by emplep7 »

We're involved in talks for some final deals. I typically say nobody is off limits, but I'm pretty set on trying to ride with this starting five in the playoffs.

Nothing is ever off limits, but it would take a good deal that makes sense for us this year to move one of those guys. Everyone else is available though.