League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Q&A with Biz

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Re: Q&A with Biz

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

All time favorite CSL box score?
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

If you could add any player in the league at no cost to your team to "complete" it, who would it be and why?

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

TheTwoWallaces wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:55 pm All time favorite CSL box score?
I'm sure another one will come to mind eventually, but the first one that came to mind was actually a Houston loss- 2016 2nd Round Game 1 vs Memphis. Big Al Jefferson delivered one of the most ridiculous playoff games that will ever happen.

Jefferson wouldn't score 64 points combined in the next five games of that series. That series in particular was super weird because somehow after that first game, Mike Conley had four consecutive games of insane mindless shot chucking- like I'm pretty sure I never even managed to get James Harden that many shots over a 4 game stretch, even when I was trying to get him as many shots as I could.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

emplep7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:55 pm If you could add any player in the league at no cost to your team to "complete" it, who would it be and why?
Can I resurrect peak Andre Iguodala?

As for the present day: Ben Simmons feels like the easy answer. He's just so good at everything (but 3s) and could play any position. Barring all-star talents, your own Kaiser Gates is pretty high up on the list. I'd love to have one extra defender capable of defending guards and forcing turnovers. Really wish I'd managed to draft him.