League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Team Rumor Thread

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Re: Team Rumor Thread

Post by Stockton12 »

Andrewu91 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:21 pm Rumor has it, the Knicks are benching Jackson for this game 7.

They want to get Zion as many touches possible. Without Jackson, they went 2-0 in the series.

But this is just a rumor. Things could change..
Trade Jackson to LA Lakers.. Simple solution

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Stockton12 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:54 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:21 pm Rumor has it, the Knicks are benching Jackson for this game 7.

They want to get Zion as many touches possible. Without Jackson, they went 2-0 in the series.

But this is just a rumor. Things could change..
Trade Jackson to LA Lakers.. Simple solution
I know he was yours first. He's the first guy you scouted and ultimately drafted. You have a bond to him.

We will talk.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Without JJJ the Knicks having drinks in Cancun now :-)

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Rumor has it the Sixers made a play for Anthony Davis, but he was traded elsewhere in the East.

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

ok no clue what the deal is but how are you sending out $5MM (KCP) for $19MM (AD) with your current situation? I see WCS is getting a S&T but is he worth $12MM+/yr even for 1 yr plus that would only = $17MM and you are at $89MM in salary? super curious what the deal is as I am sure I am missing something. .... could this make JJ more available in FA?
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

wms02a wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm ok no clue what the deal is but how are you sending out $5MM (KCP) for $19MM (AD) with your current situation? I see WCS is getting a S&T but is he worth $12MM+/yr even for 1 yr plus that would only = $17MM and you are at $89MM in salary? super curious what the deal is as I am sure I am missing something. .... could this make JJ more available in FA?
JJJ is being sent to OKC

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:57 pm
wms02a wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm ok no clue what the deal is but how are you sending out $5MM (KCP) for $19MM (AD) with your current situation? I see WCS is getting a S&T but is he worth $12MM+/yr even for 1 yr plus that would only = $17MM and you are at $89MM in salary? super curious what the deal is as I am sure I am missing something. .... could this make JJ more available in FA?
JJJ is being sent to OKC
Interesting......
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

My guess since andrew has final say on every brooklyn trade that if ad is traded it would be to Brooklyn.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:33 pm
My guess since andrew has final say on every brooklyn trade that if ad is traded it would be to Brooklyn.
I helped the rookie to the 2nd best record with my advice. But now he's on his own. Any trade he makes from here on out, is his final say. If he asks for an opinion, I will gladly give mine. But he's not a rookie anymore.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:38 pm But sorry Pacers sorry Spurs sorry anyone else I have a possible trade in the works with, just pm Andrew not me lmk how it all works out 💀
All declined

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm
OneNole wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:33 pm

I helped the rookie to the 2nd best record with my advice. But now he's on his own. Any trade he makes from here on out, is his final say. If he asks for an opinion, I will gladly give mine. But he's not a rookie anymore.
Tbh I really can’t think of what you helped me with, the only gm who ever gave me any advice or clue on something I didn’t quite understand was Atlanta… you helped me figure out how to do a d.c but after that I can’t think of what you really helped me with other than when you put my d.c in for game 7…. He’ll I had you on my foes list until 2 hours ago 😂😂
It's a love and hate relationship.

He loves when I help him but hates when something goes wrong.

There hasn't been a rookie in csl history to take a lottery team to the 2nd best record. Take it for what it is I guess. I didn't help him at all I guess

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:44 pm
CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Tbh I really can’t think of what you helped me with, the only gm who ever gave me any advice or clue on something I didn’t quite understand was Atlanta… you helped me figure out how to do a d.c but after that I can’t think of what you really helped me with other than when you put my d.c in for game 7…. He’ll I had you on my foes list until 2 hours ago 😂😂
It's a love and hate relationship.

He loves when I help him but hates when something goes wrong.

There hasn't been a rookie in csl history to take a lottery team to the 2nd best record. Take it for what it is I guess. I didn't help him at all I guess

I mean even from the beginning you told me to do grind as a offensive scheme lol, but if you can specifically say something you did for me I’d agree… but admins know you said you’d sign ayton while I was out of town you didn’t I had to compete to sign him, I asked you to do a d.c for me before my files were corrupted and Atlanta had me email him my d.c and fixed it… I figured out ulis and Derrickson were better in my line up than playing minimal mins… so like I said lmk exactly what you’ve done and I’ll agreee or disagree but I can’t think of a single impact you’ve had on me or my record in here…
I told you to play post focus. You got that wrong kiddo.

And admins know nothing about what happened. I said to make Ayton a RFA and sent you the link. I even reminded you a day later and you kept asking me how exactly "do you do that". I explained how it is done.
The only part where I messed up, when you were lazy with it, is when you went to the mountains and I didn't "do it for you".

I'm not gonna control your team. I'm glad that Ayton contract was a wake up call for you, because since then you have been on top of things and I have been there when ever you had any questions for me. I even went out of my way to help you many times.

But like I said, I am here for advice, but you see how the league works. It's up to you now to take control of things and handle your own team, without asking for help.

You do have an eye for talent and that Jackson trade proved it.
Good luck losing the division next year without my help.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:55 pm
Ramcus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:54 pm You guys done sucking each other off in the comment section of yet another forum?
No need to discuss your fantasies
What does Ramcus even mean?

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:16 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:59 pm
CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:55 pm

No need to discuss your fantasies
What does Ramcus even mean?
Who knows I only pay attention to the words of the csl elite
Well, he did make it as the 8th seed.. first time in 4 seasons. He has to have some say, right?!

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:26 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:19 pm
CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Who knows I only pay attention to the words of the csl elite
Well, he did make it as the 8th seed.. first time in 4 seasons. He has to have some say, right?!
I’m just joking tbh, I even gave him my third place vote for making the playoffs. so w.e I’ve enjoyed the laughs though, but I gotta get back to planning my 30th bday for next week
Agreed. He did well this past season and I even gave him Fultz. He should be showing me some appreciation for that.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

it's going to have be a no from me. I came back to the forums and there's a whole nother page. Yall lovers really like professing your love for each other in public huh.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Ramcus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:41 pm it's going to have be a no from me. I came back to the forums and there's a whole nother page. Yall lovers really like professing your love for each other in public huh.
Seems like you feel left out, huh. Don't worry. Start winning and you will fit in.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Nobody said nothing about being gay, quit projecting.

You guys drunk? It's a bit early to be drunk, I know it's Friday but it's bright and early on the East Coast.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Ramcus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:14 pm Nobody said nothing about being gay, quit projecting.

You guys drunk? It's a bit early to be drunk, I know it's Friday but it's bright and early on the East Coast.
No one is drunk, but for example, someone who works a pm 10-6 shift, this is their night right now. And you are judging how people survive in life, while calling people gay.

Man I have no words.. think before you talk. I get you are young and have no worries in the world, but man. Not cool..

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:19 pm
Ramcus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:14 pm Nobody said nothing about being gay, quit projecting.

No one is drunk, but for example, someone who works a pm 10-6 shift, this is their night right now. And you are judging how people survive in life, while calling people gay.

Man I have no words.. think before you talk. I get you are young and have no worries in the world, but man. Not cool..
Ok fair, I understand where you're coming from. I've got friends who work the night shift, and they drink at 10am to like 2pm, and then they go home and sleep the afternoon away. I get it, that's rude.

I apologize for being rude and judging you guys for drinking in the morning. It won't be verbalized again.

What I don't get is how is that any different from what you or your Philly friend said about being gay and being left out.
CrownEliteUL wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:45 pm
Ramcus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:41 pm it's going to have be a no from me. I came back to the forums and there's a whole nother page. Yall lovers really like professing your love for each other in public huh.
In the exact same vein, there's nothing wrong with being gay, and there's nothing wrong with feeling left out. Where do either of you get the place to say what you did?

Man if you’re gay just say so… it’s 2021 that’s acceptable bud.. but coming in here talking about gay sex is fucking weird bro.. I don’t know how they do shot in your country but unless you’re gay we don’t really talk about visual sex scenes between men as insults…. Like why is your mind on two men doing this shit anyway🥴🥴🥴 unless you’re actually gay then good for you man didn’t mean to hurt your pride
Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:43 pm
Seems like you feel left out, huh. Don't worry. Start winning and you will fit in.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present