League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Division of Death Update - Pacific Division

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

half way season update

1. Phoenix Suns ( 23-11 ) maybe i underrated them but new Gm has kept them stable and made no trades but issues has been raised if Caruso should replace Shaq Harrison but he needs to make it his own team now. ( 3rd in WC standings )

2. Sacramento Kings ( 24-12 ) Right behind the Suns and i wouldnt be suprised if they overtake them due to a more experinced gm and having better depth and winning 5 games streak atm . ( 4th in WC standings )

3. Los Angeles Lakers ( 18-16 ) 4 game winning streak plus with the addition of Bam and Smart off the bench could they finally make the playoffs ?. Stockton is also over .500 for the 2nd time ever i believe , Lakers are #2 in allowing opponents ppg. ( 6th in WC standings )

4. Golden State Warriors (19-18 ) The Warriors made a trade for Bell and he seems to have settled down and playing well after a rought start . Injuries havent helped but its going to be a good competition between them and the lakers. ( 8th in WC standings )

5. Los Angeles Clippers ( 16-19 ) I had the clippers ranked high in the preview but they are struggling but can they snap out of it but the question is who will go ? Bagley or Cousins? dont write them off just yet. ( 11th in WC standings )

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Re: Division of Death Update - Pacific Division

Post by Dylan »

We're not dead yet, but it doesn't look good.

This division is insane

thecoolestjedi
General Manager

Post by thecoolestjedi »

Its only inquiry for right now. Only started to really put my own imprint on the team, not looking like they need drastic changes, but pretty on the fence about the current minutes given to certain players
Phoenix Suns GM
Season recap: 2030-31: 36-46

"Fall Seven Times, Get Up Eight"

cb4raptorscb4
Commissioner

Post by cb4raptorscb4 »

Our 1-10 stretch really hurt us in the standings. One of those crazy DDS streaks. Layman missing 1/3 of our games hasn't helped us either. Gonna be interesting!
Golden State Warriors
Kris Dunn | PJ Dozier | Ding Yanyuhang | Kevon Looney | Chimezie Metu
Devonte Graham | Nimrod Levi | Tariq Owens | Johnny Hamilton
'23: 34-48 (5-8 as GM)
'24: 40-42, 1st Round Exit
'25: 50-32, Championship Round Loss (4-3)
'26: 48-34, 1st Round Exit
'27: 44-38, Missed Playoffs
'28: 39-43, 1st Round Exit
'29: 57-25, Championship Round Loss (4-2)
'30: 48-34, Conference Finals Loss (4-1)

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

approved