League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Dallas a Civil War history.

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Sharkn20
Senior Vice President

Dallas a Civil War history.

Post by Sharkn20 »

Unfortunately all the good things come to an end, and this Dallas team is nothing different...
February is being awful, the Mavericks are 2-9 for the month, having real trouble with turnovers. The team seem that lost their sinergy after a rif between Waiters and Diallo.

Seems that slowly but surely the 2 players are ironing out their differences, but the results are clearly there, a stupid divided ball during training caused a massive clash between them two.

Waiters a steady personality, who has decent relationships with everyone commented: I have been in the league for 14 years, I just want a little respect, nothing else, an apology would do, but this young players coming to the league as if the World was theirs, have no respect for Veterans like me.

Diallo, a very motivated individual who was just getting a breakout in his playing time stated: Some Veterans have to let go and let the new blood grow up. Yes, I know am young still, but my prime years are just starting and I want to be on the pitch, for that you need to train hard. It's simple.

Sharkn20 declined to comment, and just stated that the Mavericks have to play better and check their pride on the facilities entry.