League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Lakers Trade Bagley ..go on a 4-0 run

Write snippets about your team or the league here.
Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

The Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers agreed to a trade a few days ago where the Lakers sent Marvin Bagley , Jordan Adams and Josh Davis to the clippers for Rui , Zach Collins and Julius Randle .

The Lakers have gone on a 4 game winning streak at home with 3 of them with the new make over and the fact Julius Randle has played no games and Collins just 1 game since arriving to the lakers.

The team is now run by Ky bowman who has boomed this year and is set to increase his output with Bagley gone and Kostas now also getting more involved since being moved back to the starting position.

The questions now remain:

# How far can the lakers take this winning streak?
# Will bowman get consideration for MVP OR MIP
# Could the Lakers now make a run for the Playoffs
# was the victories over miami and Clippers fluke or can they continue?

Only time will tell but it looks like good times are happening in LA.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: Lakers Trade Bagley ..go on a 4-0 run

Post by Flaming Homer »

Time will tell! I hope Rui will work out for the Lakers and Bowman really seems on the right path make this team his.

Plenty o room to develop for all core pieces, that is nice :-)

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Maybe Rui is a better fit, but I do like Bagley a good bit more. I'm glad to see it working out for you guys though since I feel like you do have talent and can compete for a back end playoff spot if you hit your stride.

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

emplep7 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:07 pm Maybe Rui is a better fit, but I do like Bagley a good bit more. I'm glad to see it working out for you guys though since I feel like you do have talent and can compete for a back end playoff spot if you hit your stride.
yeah we might be able to sneak in , 5 wins in a row at home ..lets see how we do for the rest of the month and go from there. i did love bagley but i just had a gut feeling i needed to make this move

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

Flaming Homer wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:42 am Time will tell! I hope Rui will work out for the Lakers and Bowman really seems on the right path make this team his.

Plenty o room to develop for all core pieces, that is nice :-)
yeah this is bowmans team .time for the road now where we already have won a game ..now 6 wins in a row im already proud of this team and kennard is picking up too

Sharkn20
Senior Vice President

Post by Sharkn20 »

LAL has potential with Bowman

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

As many people are high on Bowman, I'm not. I think of him as a super 6th man. I believe he can take the Lakers to the playoffs, but ultimately he will ultimately decend into an overpaid super 6th man.

I root for you man. I really do. But I wouldn't make my team about Bowman. Sell high while you can.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Andrewu91 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:12 pm As many people are high on Bowman, I'm not. I think of him as a super 6th man. I believe he can take the Lakers to the playoffs, but ultimately he will ultimately decend into an overpaid super 6th man.

I root for you man. I really do. But I wouldn't make my team about Bowman. Sell high while you can.
This is probably the smartest thing Andrew has ever said. Didnt think he was capable.
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:48 pm
Andrewu91 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:12 pm As many people are high on Bowman, I'm not. I think of him as a super 6th man. I believe he can take the Lakers to the playoffs, but ultimately he will ultimately decend into an overpaid super 6th man.

This is probably the smartest thing Andrew has ever said. Didnt think he was capable.
I am a work in progress
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson