League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

FLuke?

Write updates about your team or the league here.

Doncic's playoffs number, a fluke or the new norm?

Yes, just a player getting crazy hot at the perfect time
33%
No, Doncic will destroy the league
67%

Total votes: 15

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: FLuke?

Post by hardenwithnod »

Definitely a tough balance. The real question is will the new engine kind of run the same as this engine? Because if not, then all these talks of nerfs/boosts would not be applicable.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Blocks are really high in this engine which is why they were dropped down, but i think lowering steals might have had a slight effect here (which is potentially being reverted in the transition to 22).

I dont think this is sustainable for Luka and do think that while he will still be a superstar in the new engine (as he should be with those ratings) that he wont do what hes doing now on a regular basis. I could be wrong though.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

emplep7 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:14 pm Blocks are really high in this engine which is why they were dropped down, but i think lowering steals might have had a slight effect here (which is potentially being reverted in the transition to 22).

I dont think this is sustainable for Luka and do think that while he will still be a superstar in the new engine (as he should be with those ratings) that he wont do what hes doing now on a regular basis. I could be wrong though.
Wow, are you motivating your team that way as well? Was a good try till the last sentence :lol:
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

I'll give a proper answer when I have the time to look at the game in detail, but of the players mentioned here, at first glance only Thybulle seems the type of player who could defend Doncic. I think people misunderstand frequently what the DEF rating does (and what it does not).

Also, it's important to consider the defensive strats, not only type but also zone, DI and FCP. So it's not as straightforward.
ImageImageImageImageImage