League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Eastern Conference Predictions

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Eastern Conference Predictions

Post by Andrewu91 »

Eastern Conference Predictions for points

1. Miami Heat - Silo has this engine figured out. His team is a great regular season team, until it comes to playoff matchups.

2. New York Knicks - Zion Williamson is hard to stop. He has teammates that are also very good. This team will ride on the Zion wagon until their GM gets bored.

3. Detroit Pistons - Their team is very talented. They have two 1B stars in Stanley and Parker. They will always be in contention, even though I feel they need to make another move

4. Milwaukee Bucks - Very balanced team with plenty of depth. The loss of Ja hurts, but other players have stepped up

5. Boston Celtics - Dennis is Silo lite. He knows how to win. In the East, it's going to be a tough battle. In the West, they would contend for the #1 seed. They need another trade to move up.

6. Brooklyn Nets - I am putting them here for talent alone. Their talent alone is top 5 in the East. But with their GM back and adjusting, they might slip to this spot..

7. Toronto Raptors - BI is one, if not the most dedicated GM in CSL history. He will not stop until he wins. One of the nicest GM's too. But... The talent isn't the right fit at the moment

8. Philadelphia 76ers - Marcos is trying to find the right strategy and lineups at the moment. Eventually, things will click and they will win

9. Charlotte Hornets - Trey and Dunn are legit. Their team needs more depth and especially defense. Adding Okaro is great, if this was the 2020 CSL season. Defense and depth is needed

10. Cleveland Cavaliers - A top notch GM dealing with a rebuilding situation. His game plan is top notch and very good. But the talent is not there.. yet.

11. Indiana Pacers - Their GM has been patient, and so far it's slowly working. The Jaxson Hayes pick was top notch at #10, and trading for Isaac was nice. They won't win it all, but can give some teams a scare.

12. Washington Wizards - Gary knew this would be a long and tough rebuild. He hasn't been blessed with the best CSL drafts. But he is playing a smart game regardless.

13. Orlando Magic - Willy is without the game, and without proper depth. His starters are good players, but their talent doesn't blend with each other to win games. He does have his pick this year...

14. Chicago Bulls - Scary Terry won't let them be last. This is going to be a long rebuild, and I hope Rhoxx is patient enough to go through with it.

15. Atlanta Hawks - Who would have thought? The Hawks being the worst team in the East. I respect BT for dealing the Hawks pick back potentially. Without it, this would be a lost season for the Hawks and just a waste in general.

So those are my thoughts, what do you think? Let me know.
Last edited by Andrewu91 on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Eastern Conference Predictions

Post by KW »

RIP Charlotte

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

I have more confidence in rizzo than 8th. Just letting the engine set his roster should get him 7th. The bulls actually have a lot of veteran talent on that roster. Theyll prob look to trade it for picks so they might end up 2nd last but as of now its a pretty good team

TheTwoWallaces
CEO

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

I think the Southeast Division will have the 4 worst teams in the Conference. Hawks, Wizards, and Magic are a lock for bottom 3. And the Hornets are in danger of joining them. A lot of parity between slots 7-12 in the Conference. Anyone's guess who gets in
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Melton | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Johnson | Kispert
McDaniels | Martin | Petrusev
Wiseman | Stewart

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

I still have the Pistons on top with the Heat. The others just slightly below but a battle throughout the season for sure.

Nets are just funking at the moment. They're in that 2-5 mix talent wise.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

KW wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:08 amRIP Charlotte
Lol opps. I updated the list.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Silogical wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:40 am I have more confidence in rizzo than 8th. Just letting the engine set his roster should get him 7th. The bulls actually have a lot of veteran talent on that roster. Theyll prob look to trade it for picks so they might end up 2nd last but as of now its a pretty good team
When I make these rankings, I try to predict what could happen or will happen in the future. Knowing how some GM's work, that thought process was included when I ranked the teams.

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Another wiretap trying to masquerade as an insider. Couldnt even give a record prediction. At least silicon spent an extra 60 seconds to do that
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Top 3 is indeed Detroit, Miami, NY but I'm not sure about the order. With last year in mind I would say still Detroit by a slim margin.

Most interesting for me is how close Milwaukee is to the top 3. In the playoffs I like Manu's chances. His team has all the little tools, which could make a playoff series a nightmare for the opponent.

The rest of the playoff race should be very entertaining again!!

And be assured the Hawks would not be last, if BT and I didn't come to a solution earlier. I think 6-10 would be a realistic place where we would stand right now. But without a real chance to beat the top teams in the playoffs.
But I really thought w would have the one or other win more. Thought Randle, Kennard and some of the other more experienced guys would be good enough for a surprise game here and there,

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

OneNole wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:07 pm Another wiretap trying to masquerade as an insider. Couldnt even give a record prediction. At least silicon spent an extra 60 seconds to do that
500 words in this article vs. 418 words. I would provide a record, but I don't want to hurt feelings. So I gave the most accurate standings possible, without any bias.

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

11. Toronto Raptors - BI is one, if not the most dedicated GM in CSL history. He will not stop until he wins. One of the nicest GM's too. But... The talent isn't the right fit at the moment
Eh I think we'll sneak in as an 8th seed in the East but I've been wrong before. 8-)
Ball is Life.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

approved