League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Free Agent Rankings

Write updates about your team or the league here.
OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Re: Free Agent Rankings

Post by OneNole »

wms02a wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:48 pm
OneNole wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:53 pm
wms02a wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:12 pm This will be a fun FA... I am sad too that we could not come to a finalized deal for Harrell.... Funny how you didnt bold Porter and it looks you are hiding hahaha

I plan on going after KP and Middleton for sure but also looking at 2nd tier RFAs like Okobo, Reed, Metu, and D Davis and see if I could stretch their current teams and pry one of them away..... hard to see how Reed would get a Max, but we have seen crazier.
Oops, that was by accident, I had to reformat it quickly after my copy and paste didnt transfer well. I will fix that
"accident" :lol: jk
Porter isn't my free agent, hes Sacramentos. No need for me to hide him
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

This sure has been a time consuming article. Very good read and a very good free agent class. However, I don't think any of the RFAs leaves, as usual.
ImageImageImageImageImage

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Good read

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Well we don’t have any cap room so basically looking for S&Ts other than bringing Bridges back is what we’re gonna do.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

OneNole wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:25 am 22. RFA Markelle Fultz - 23 - Max - 5%
The enigma that is Markelle Fultz. I think Fultz was certainly a player that got hurt with the engine switch, and while he is certainly playing better as of late, he continues to show the inconsistency that has plagued him his entire career. While I do not think Fultz is a max level player, teams certainly must offer Fultz a max because New Orleans has to match it. They have spent too much capital to retain him to not match it. Trading away Nunn (who I would argue is better than Fultz) to move Bledsoe's contract just so they had the capital to resign Fultz all but guarantees they will match any and all offers on Fultz. A team like Memphis that can afford to send out multiple max contracts should definitely offer the max to hurt a division rival.
As much as I do agree with you, I'd hate to be the team who maxes Fultz and has to pay him 13mil.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Ramcus wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:41 pm
OneNole wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:25 am 22. RFA Markelle Fultz - 23 - Max - 5%
The enigma that is Markelle Fultz. I think Fultz was certainly a player that got hurt with the engine switch, and while he is certainly playing better as of late, he continues to show the inconsistency that has plagued him his entire career. While I do not think Fultz is a max level player, teams certainly must offer Fultz a max because New Orleans has to match it. They have spent too much capital to retain him to not match it. Trading away Nunn (who I would argue is better than Fultz) to move Bledsoe's contract just so they had the capital to resign Fultz all but guarantees they will match any and all offers on Fultz. A team like Memphis that can afford to send out multiple max contracts should definitely offer the max to hurt a division rival.
As much as I do agree with you, I'd hate to be the team who maxes Fultz and has to pay him 13mil.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!! Good job trying to talk down other teams from bidding aggressively :) Contemplating if I can pair Fultz and Graham next year as more than likely i will be drafting a front court player
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Ignore
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Id love to see this update with %chance of leaving and salaries.... new maxes have changed my strategy
Dallas Maverick GM

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

There's no validity to the rankings of this list anyway. It's all propaganda from Brett to influence decisions that hurt teams he competes directly with and hides who he actually like.

You know better.
Clown.Show.League

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Ocons wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:16 pm There's no validity to the rankings of this list anyway. It's all propaganda from Brett to influence decisions that hurt teams he competes directly with and hides who he actually like.

You know better.
Dallas Maverick GM

OneNole
Chairman of the Board

Post by OneNole »

Ocons wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:16 pm There's no validity to the rankings of this list anyway. It's all propaganda from Brett to influence decisions that hurt teams he competes directly with and hides who he actually like.

You know better.
why would i hide who i like when I wont have any money to take part in free agency? it makes 0 impact to me other than i would like to see as many high dollar signings as i can
FINALLY a logical HC Rule our work is done

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

wms02a wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:23 pm

You know better.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just frigging choked lmao
Cleveland Cavaliers

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

drumr wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:26 pm
wms02a wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:23 pm

You know better.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just frigging choked lmao
Dont die.... i couldnt live with that guilt... I guess i could blame brett aka Q
Dallas Maverick GM

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Yeah he has no money so doubt there is any passive influence here.

Be interesting commentary after contract decisions as teams situations become clearer.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027