League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Andrew Luck

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Re: Andrew Luck

Post by emplep7 »

I thought a lot about the fans booing and originally thought it was classless. After thinking about it some more all of those paying fans found out that their franchise saving QB was retiring in the middle of a preseason game they were playing.

I think it was just raw emotion at that point and I bet a lot of them regret it after thinking about it. As a philly sports fan (although not eagles), we get a bad rep for booing our players and I bet we would have done the same but it shows how much the game means to those fans.

As a Dolphins fan, when Ricky Williams retired to smoke some weed I was super pissed, but in Miami they could care less

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

Rizzo wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:42 pm
Ocons wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 pm I still wish there was a mute button on this forum. . .
Lmao there is...
I just discovered this, wow what a feature. I'm muting anyone that doubts the Clippers!

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Eerily similar to Kevin Durant and his "calf strain" reported by GSW team doctors. He may have a slight Achilles tear and needs it to fully heal without surgery, I tore mine and it is a bitch cutting sideways etc early in the healing process but improves over time.

Anyway odd timing I was stunned Sun nite when I saw this. O Line was crap.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams