League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Go Spurs Go!

8time
Senior Vice President

Re: Go Spurs Go!

Post by 8time »

andrei wrote:Leonard out for game 3. Should i bother waking up at 2am to watch the Game? Certainly don't want to spend time on a blow out...
Did you bother watching last night game? That should give you the answer lol

But yeah I never liked ZaZa. He always goes around thinking he's some tough guy.

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

andrei wrote:Leonard out for game 3. Should i bother waking up at 2am to watch the Game? Certainly don't want to spend time on a blow out...
Its on at 7 pm my time and I doubt I'm going to watch lol. Only part I like watching is seeing Simmons and Murray play
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Celtics fan who decided to go to sleep at 10PM on a Friday night rather than stay up and watch the 2nd half of the game.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Rizzo wrote:Celtics fan who decided to go to sleep at 10PM on a Friday night rather than stay up and watch the 2nd half of the game.
So mad at the east right now. They are making LBJ look even more amazing. I wish LBJ would play in the west just to see what real competition is.
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

wms02a wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Celtics fan who decided to go to sleep at 10PM on a Friday night rather than stay up and watch the 2nd half of the game.
So mad at the east right now. They are making LBJ look even more amazing. I wish LBJ would play in the west just to see what real competition is.
and do what? play a broken Spurs team? The only competition would've been Golden State and Houston. Sure, the rest of the east is a joke and Boston would probably be a 5 or 6 seed in the West, but even then, the best two teams in the league are still Golden State and Cleveland. The finals would be public humiliation and the most boring thing in the world if Boston, Washington, or Toronto made it to the finals against Golden State or even Cleveland.

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

Kobe would never sit out a game 3 down 0-2

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

I don't think Kawhi sits out if he's capable of playing basketball. If a star sits out a game this big, it's a pretty safe bet they're incapable of playing basketball in their condition

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

BizGilwalker wrote: and do what? play a broken Spurs team? The only competition would've been Golden State and Houston. Sure, the rest of the east is a joke and Boston would probably be a 5 or 6 seed in the West, but even then, the best two teams in the league are still Golden State and Cleveland. The finals would be public humiliation and the most boring thing in the world if Boston, Washington, or Toronto made it to the finals against Golden State or even Cleveland.
A broken spurs or a healthy houston are better than all the east minus Cleveland. Spurs w Kawhi can beat Cleveland. They are one of the best teams in the league protecting the three point line.
Dallas Maverick GM

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

I said it when it happened and I say it again ... Durant move to Golden State was bad for the NBA. In my opinion, two superteams can destroy a league in terms of excitement. The only relevant games will be the Finals. That is bad for the league.
ImageImageImageImageImage