League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Changes to the Admin Team

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Changes to the Admin Team

Post by Myles »

All,

This is not an easy decision to announce. I love this league and have put my heart and soul into it, but I do not have the time anymore to dedicate to this league what it deserves from its leadership. It's been an honor serving you all for the past two years, but it's time for me to step down. I'll still be part of the Admin Team through the rest of the season, which will allow our new admin member to have the time to ramp up into the role.

So with that said, please join me in welcoming Flaming Homer as the newest member of the Admin Team. Andre has been part of the CSL for over two years now and has been nothing but a positive, hard-working member of the community. We couldn't think of a better candidate that exemplified the qualities necessary to be an excellent co-commissioner, and I'm really excited to see him grow into the role. He'll officially take over for me at the end of the season.

I will remain in the league as the Denver Nuggets GM (you guys aren't getting rid of me that easily), and will likely still be aiding with various processes. I'll be training Jon and Andre on how to run the lottery and run the free agent process, and will continue to work on improving the free agent spreadsheets and algorithms so they can have a smooth and simple free agent process.

Speaking of Jon, I have to express my appreciation and admiration for the man they call emplep7. Jon is such a steady hand at the helm and has been fantastic to work with the past few years. He's a good commissioner and I have no doubts that he and Andre will make a fantastic team.

Thank you guys for being an awesome league, and making this a place that's fun and feels like home. This is a great community, and I hope you all know you mean the world to me. Thank you for everything.

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Re: Changes to the Admin Team

Post by Dylan »

Damn well glad you aren’t actually going anywhere. But congrats to Andre, very deserving of an increased role!

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

Man, it's the end of an era. Much respect and admiration for the job Myles has done over the years, I know it can be a thankless job sometimes but you stuck it out through thick and thin. Glad you're staying on board as a GM. Congrats to Andre as well!
Ball is Life.

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Oh wow. Congrats to Myles on a fantastic term as co-commissioner. You made a number of big improvements (especially the FA system), and of course all the work put in to make the engine switch. Can't thank you enough for what you've done for the CSL the past couple years.

Excellent choice for Andre as a replacement. Very positive guy, smart, and hard-working from everything I've seen. Sad to see Myles step down, but really happy for Andre on the promotion.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

In German we say „all good things are three“. Good run! I wouldn’t mind another stint in the future when time is available again. Nice to hear you stay as GM.

Freaky that the man, the myth is now running this thing for ages. Good to see Jon is staying.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

You've done a crazy amount of work for this league, especially the recent engine switch. You've earned that retirement lol

Excellent choice of a replacement, Andre is a rock solid GM and should do the same as a co-commissioner.

cb4raptorscb4
Commissioner

Post by cb4raptorscb4 »

Thanks for all your hard work Myles! It can be pretty time consuming but this league is great. Best of luck to Andre who I'm sure will do a wonderful job as well.
Golden State Warriors
Kris Dunn | PJ Dozier | Ding Yanyuhang | Kevon Looney | Chimezie Metu
Devonte Graham | Nimrod Levi | Tariq Owens | Johnny Hamilton
'23: 34-48 (5-8 as GM)
'24: 40-42, 1st Round Exit
'25: 50-32, Championship Round Loss (4-3)
'26: 48-34, 1st Round Exit
'27: 44-38, Missed Playoffs
'28: 39-43, 1st Round Exit
'29: 57-25, Championship Round Loss (4-2)
'30: 48-34, Conference Finals Loss (4-1)

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Man, when I first read this, I was worried you were leaving the league! Glad you are still staying on board as a GM.

Thank you for all your hard work, and dedication as a commish. You were an excellent commish, and has made this this league such an amazing experience for everyone! Congrats to Andre! Well deserved, as he’s always been so nice, and so helpful! I’m glad Jon is sticking around as the main man running the show as well!
Big changes are coming in D.C.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Thanks for the trust!!

Fist of all I'm not really happy to see Myles leave the admin team, he and Jon did such an outstanding job running this league. With all the improvements and all the processes in place it is a fantastic experience
Same goes for the draft team, just great hard working people.

I will help Jon as much as I can to keep it this way. Good news is, that Myles will be still around. And if he wins the title, GM alone is too boring anyway ;-)

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Yeah I can’t really write out all the things Myles has helped me through for the league or I’d crash the boards, but we wouldn’t have been able to be up and running when we did from the transition if it wasn’t for you.

The FA process was a ton of work that I definitely wouldn’t have been able to manage and that’s just the tip of the iceberg so I can’t thank you enough man for everything you’ve done.

I’m excited for Andre to step into a bigger role in the league since he is incredibly positive and knowledgeable plus now I have the added bonus of someone to translate all the German expletives Dennis throws my way.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Got nervous reading the title but man what a glorious run at co-commissioner you just put an end to! I can’t imagine the work it took to guide this league through the transition for you and Jon so this is definitely well deserved. You are definitely leaving the league better than you found it!

I look forward to seeing Andre taking on a larger role and becoming a leader of the league. The more current and former commissioners the league has in it, the better!
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

Post by rh0xxy »

Thanks Myles and welcome Andre to the Admin Team. Best of luck to both!
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Weber-Richards-Hifi
IR: Phills
2W: Houstan-Okeke

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Congrats Andre. An excellent choice to take over.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Congrats dude and thanks Myles for all the hard work
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

Thanks Myles for all the work you have done. Andre is a very good choice.
ImageImageImageImageImage

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

Thanks for everything, Myles! Hope this gives you the bandwidth to take Denver to the Finals
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Echo all the above in that it's a shame to lose Myles because he's a hell of a commissioner but we're keeping him as GM so that's good at least.

Couldn't have picked a better replacement though. Andy is a legit good guy and the league is in good hands with him and Jon at the helm.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

ozymandias
Senior Vice President

Post by ozymandias »

mgtr81 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:55 pm Thanks Myles for all the work you have done. Andre is a very good choice.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Sorry to see you go Myles and congrats Homer!

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Sad to see Myles step down, he's done incredible as an admin.

Interested to see what FlamingHomer has to add, but I'm sure there wasn't a better option.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present