Verballed
Tyler Dorsey
Andrew Bynum
Moe Harkless
Brandon Jennings
2026 1st Round Pick
2024 Heats 2nd Round Pick

this one won't be as exciting as the previous one

So, with the new season coming along, I figured I might as well make a new trade block, with a new roster.

Good Luck Trying:
Anthony Davis- He's expiring next year, but we still plan to contend next year. Former MVP, I wouldn't even bother trying with him. You would really have to blow me away with an "NBA CP3" type trade.
Contract: 2 years 41,416,309

Paul George- I just locked him down to a 4 year poison pill contract. He's not getting any better, and as the season goes along he might slip down the tiers. For now, he's not moving either.
Contract: 4 Years 64,050,000

I'm very much open to offers:
Joe Jackson- A career role player, he's been solid for me. No complaints. In spite of that, he's very much not a starting PG on a championship contender. As he's expiring this year, I'm willing to deal him.
Contract: 1 Year 4,280,000

Brice Johnson- Last season, when Davis went down, Brice Johnson filled in the role well. He's your standard glue guy. Doesn't take many shots, plays hard on the defensive end, jumps for rebounds. His track record come playoff time speaks for itself, he's a solid across the board. I'm a sucker for glue guys, so I can't really complain about him. But he's no superstar, nor does he play a starting role on my team, so I'm willing to deal him.
Contract: 3 Years 12,000,000

Derrick Jones- I'm shocked to find myself putting Derrick Jones on this tier. Yea, he's been solid so far. Off the bench, he can play 2nd fiddle scorer. He's got a solid handle for his position, and even if he doesn't play good defense, he plays hard. On an extremely cheap contract, he's your off-the-bench slasher, that's really it. But also, he's been a surprise so far.
Contract: 2 Years 1,285,230

Brandon Jennings- Man, is there anything the league doesn't know about Jennings at this point? He chucks the ball at a higher rate then Kawhi Leonard(NBA) these last finals, and only hits about as often as Terry Rozier(NBA) does.
Contract: 3 Years 17,985,000

Moe Harkless- He's my best defender outside of AD and PG, it's Harkless! Glue guy, hard nosed defender, shoots it well, doesn't take too many shots, etc. I'm saying he's useful. On top of that, he's an expiring.
Contract: 1 Year 11,760,000

Ante Zizic- I'll be honest, I don't know much about him. Pick-and-Roll, grabs board, draws fouls, doesn't take too many shots. Incredibly cheap contract, he's solid off the bench. I'm starting Dwight Howard over him, is what I'm saying.
*Mid-Post edit*: His bio is incredibly funny. It says: "His game is fairly one dimensional as a spot up shooter"
Contract: 2 Years 1,908,532

Dwight Howard- Ah, good old Dwight Howard. At 37, he's best playing a role off the bench, in limited minutes. He's still elite at what he does well, which is drawing fouls and playing defense. Well ok he's no longer elite at playing defense, but he gets the job done nevertheless.
Contract: 1 Year 1,352,181

Aquille Carr- I almost forgot about the little man(no literally, he's 5'5)! Carr is a tiny guard with elite handles. Solid off the bench, can shoot the ball, makes the right pass. He won't rack up the box score, but he'll put up his points. Off the bench, he will be your primary ball handler, but he will never be your top scorer off the bench. I bet he would work well with an elite shooter off the bench as well.
Contract: 1 Year 915,852

Salary Filler:
Tyler Dorsey- He's just missing out on the tier above, but he's honestly not terrible. In limited minutes, he can be a zone breaker. Don't just dismiss him because I'm throwing him here, I just haven't given him a chance to play consistently. But also he's your 9th man on the rotation at best.
Contract: 1 Year 792,682

Alfonzo McKinnie- I just drafted him with the 54th pick of the draft. He's not going to do anything, he really is just filler. He can't even play defense.
Contract: 3 Years 1,758,834

LiAngelo Ball- He's supposed to be elite in steals, but it's only 82. He can't shoot to save his life, but he's going to take away shots. 82 Steal, but 36 Defense. Just...

Yuta Watanabe- I like him. He's what I expected McKinnie to be. An elite rebounder for his position, I'll be looking to squeeze in minutes for him in games that are less important. But as of right now, I'm trying to contend for a playoff spot, so I can't afford to give him minutes.

Andrew Bynum- Ah, how could we forget about the old man(no, I literally forgot he existed, I had to look to see who I was mission). At this point in his career, all he can do is play the pick and roll. He's too old to be moving well laterally, he can no longer jump and contest for rebounds. Do with him what you must, he's an expiring deal.
Contract: 1 Year 1,352,181

Picks:
2024 Rockets 2nd Round Pick
2024 Heats 2nd Round Pick
2025 Pelicans 1st Round Pick
2025 Pelicans 2nd Round Pick
2026 Pelicans 1st Round Pick
2026 Pelicans 2nd Round Pick
Stay Me7o Image

PG. Joe Jackson/Aquille Carr
SG. Paul George/Brandon Jennings/Tyler Dorsey/LiAngelo Ball
SF. Moe Harkless/Derrick Jones/Yuta Watanabe
PF. Anthony Davis/Brice Johnson/Alfonzo McKinnie
C. Ante Zizic/Dwight Howard/Andrew Bynum

2022-2023 CSL Season: 30-52
2023-2024 CSL Season: (Signed Paul George)
New Orleans Pelicans GM