League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Wizards Deadline Block

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Wizards Deadline Block

Post by hardenwithnod »

Currently we are looking to consolidate some of my young talent for an upgrade that's under 28 years old. Also looking to move them for first round picks as well. Not really looking for players packages for my guys at this point.

Update: Everyone is available. I want to consolidate by packaging a few of my guys for an upgrade, or acquire picks, lets make some deals. Looking to move Jonas Valenciunas, and Larry Nance Jr.

Picks Owned:
2020 1 Wizards
2020 2 Grizzlies
2020 2 Pistons
2020 2 Spurs
2021 1 Cavaliers
2021 1 Wizards
2021 2 Celtics
2021 2 Grizzlies
2022 1 Wizards
2022 2 Celtics
2022 2 Cavaliers
2022 2 Wizards
2022 2 Thunder

Rookies:
Ivica Zubac - 19 years old big man with a good inside game, and a good jumper. He can pretty much do it all once his potential is done, no significant weakness who will fill up the stat sheet.

Briante Weber - Lockdown defender who has a developing jumper, and playmaking ability. Ball thief, and good rebounding for a guard, and he even blocks a few shots here and there.

Guerschon Yabusele - French Draymond Green who can punish people inside with his post game, and can do a bit of everything on both ends of the floor. Once again not much significant weaknesses.

Very Hard:

Gary Harris - One of the best young three and d wing in the league right now, and he also has the ability to force turnovers, and be your secondary playmaker. He's not going anywhere unless the offer is ridiculously good.

TJ Warren - Young slashing wing with a top notch mid range game, fantastic size that allows him to play 2 SG/SF with ease. He's pretty much a young Demar Derozan, and I value him greatly.

Bryce Cotton - Arguably the best floor general in the game today, as he has fantastic handles, passing, and IQ. Also possesses a good three point shot, and is a solid defender who can steal the ball. Locked in on a friendly contract as well, what more can you ask for? (Trade restricted till day 60)

My firsts - We are rebuilding, so these picks aren't going anywhere.

Hard:

Jonas Valanciunas - All star caliber big man who can score, rebound, hit free throws, and block shots. A consistent performer who's only 27 years old, and in a league where there aren't many dominant centers, this guy is one of the few who can play both ways.

Tyus Jones - Young point guard who will become a three point gunner, good playmaker, and a stealing machine. He's still raw, but he has shown glimpses of what he's capable of already. He's going to receive more preference work for this upcoming season. Also, a good rebounder for a PG.

Larry Nance - Young swingman who posses a good 3 point shot, and an inside game as well. His scouting shows he's pretty similar to Nikola Mirotic, so he has potential to be a true offensive force in this league. Also a very solid rebounder, and has potential to get you 1 steal, and 1 block per game when he's done growing.

Tyler Stone - Extremely efficient PF who's arguably the best rebounding PF in the league right now. Solid defender, and won't foul out. Smart player who plays consistent basketball night in, and night out. Decent foul drawer as well.

Trevor Lacey - Young wing who can do it all, as he can score inside, has a good three point shot, has the ability to be a secondary playmaker. Solid rebounder, and a solid defender as well. Preference work will be utilized to take advantage of his inside scoring, and foul drawing ability. (Trade restricted till day 60)

The Rest:

Cameron Bairstow - Young big man who has potential to be a good inside scorer, already a supreme rebounder, and has the ability the draw fouls while actually making his free throws. (Trade restricted)

Joel Bolomboy - Cheap shot blocking center who can draw fouls. (Trade restricted)

James Ennis - Another young wing who is a dunkaholic, and is a fantastic driver/finisher. Also has the ability to hit from outside. Solid all around wing who has potential to grow, and more preference work will be utilized to turn him into a foul drawing machine who can stroke 3s. Good handles for a SF as well. (Trade restricted until day 60)
Last edited by hardenwithnod on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: Wizards Offseason Block

Post by hardenwithnod »

Bump.

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Was wanting "youth, draft picks, and cap relief" a typo? You have that already?

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

WillyJakkz wrote:Was wanting "youth, draft picks, and cap relief" a typo? You have that already?
Can always use more hahaha.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Had some preliminary talks involving the Nets first this year, Tyus Jones, and Gary Harris. Keep them coming!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Also listening to sign and trade offers for TJ Warren, 6'8 wing, 24 years old with a very efficient offensive game. 28mpg, 16 ppg, 48% shooting. A young Demar Derozan.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Bump, looking to move some of my 1st rounders this year for future picks.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

After getting those extra scouting magazine, and spreadsheet, this draft definitely has some very intriguing prospects in it. I got plenty of first that can possibly be dealt, so let me know!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Looking to package Terrance Ross, 21st pick, 29th pick, and Bos 2020 1st for an upgrade at PF/C/PG. Let me know if you guys are interested.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Bump, the Mavs first this year, Bulls first this year, and Celtics first next year is close to being dealt. Get your offers in!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Update: Mavs 1st this year, Bulls 1st this year, and Celtics 1st next year close to being dealt away.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Update: The deal revolving around the Mavs 1st this year, Bulls first this year, and Boston first next year broke down, so they are back on the block.

I have been receiving lots of interest in the #8 pick, and it is definitely still available. Ideally I would like to package 8, Mavs/Bulls 1st this year, and Terrance Ross for an upgrade that's around my core's age range.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

TJ Warren is available via sign and trade. 16 ppg on 48% shooting. Good handles, and solid rebounding for a wing. Can play 2/3.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Looking to package Alex Len, Terrance Ross, and Spurs 2020 first together to see what's available out there. PM me!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Update, number 5 pick is gone, as I have traded down to late lottery.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Update: Number 8 has been traded, I now own the number 9 pick in this draft, along with 13. I am still willing to trade down from 9 until late lottery, so hit me up!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Bump, exploring sign and trade for TJ Warren!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Bump, lots of interest in Len, Ross, 13, and Spurs 2020 1st. Hurry before it's too late!

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Still looking to package any of the following :13,22,29, Spurs20 1st along with TJ Warren, Terrance Ross, and Alex Len for an upgrade that's under 28 years old.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Someone come get my guys!