League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Coach Fury Videocast 21 - [joined by Myles and Marcos] 2021 Playoffs Round 1

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Coach Fury Videocast 21 - [joined by Myles and Marcos] 2021 Playoffs Round 1

Post by Cleasby »

Joined this time by Myles and Marcos
Items covered this episode
1. Playoffs round 1 match ups

Logo courtesy of RiotPunch

Episode link -https://youtu.be/eC4Mh1C-P_8
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 21 - [joined by Myles and Marcos] 2021 Playoffs Round 1

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Dude that was fast.

Enjoyable, for real. I loved it!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 21 - [joined by Myles and Marcos] 2021 Playoffs Round 1

Post by KW »

Listened to the HOU/DAL part of it... I definitely make adjustments over the course of the series, but Brett can rest assured KAT isn't going to be playing the SG/SF positions. He's played exclusively C for me all season, with some very spotty PF minutes. Trust me, I thought about that experiment during the season, but I'll save it for a time when I have better bigs. I'd much rather let KAT hold down the paint at C, where I know he can dominate.

It'll be a fun series though

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

Listened to part of it will listen to the redt tonight. I love my matchup with Chicago amd I agree we have a very very similar team structure amd outlook towards GMing so this will be a nailbiter I think. Gotta figure out how to slow Lauri down!
Cleveland Cavaliers

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Listened to all of it. Some key insight from great GM's.

This is what it's all about, the CSL playoffs.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Just listened the Boston Toronto part. Marcos is pretty much accurate. Would we be disappointed if we exit in the first or second round? Definitely. We always want to win, but being honest I wasn't expecting us to do so well in the regular season. Before the season I was hoping to make the playoffs to gather experience for the young guns. So everything now coming is a bonus. Off-season will determine if we can be a contender next season. With cordi and skal getting their endurance boost and if we can keep Gordon and Mcl, we should get closer to the top. Free agency will be tough though. I somehow have the gut feeling we will lose one of our vets. That's why I'm happy to have my pick to draft a backup that could take over.
Also it helps to know that gbi or Lessort could step in if we lose one.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Will give it all a listen later but for ours, Myles was absolutely on point for game 1. Payton had his way with Knight and we easily won the turnover battle.

Although without Westbrook, our three point shooting is coming into play. Over the last 7 games, we've hit 50 of 108 shots from behind the arc which is good for 46.2%
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Just listened and this is a great podcast. Glad to see this come back as we were missing them. Some good story lines and matchups in these playoffs and there are no clear cut favorites in either conference to be honest. I feel like there are 4-5 teams in each conference who could end up coming out on top.

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Andrewu91 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:19 pm Listened to all of it. Some key insight from great GM's.

This is what it's all about, the CSL playoffs.
LOL, I remember my first time.
Clown.Show.League

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

On the podcast itself. . . well done gents. Great insight. No shot I listened to every preview but assume it was all good information. Appreciate it.

On Lacey - he has no business being anything but a 10-12th man on our team. He's started because that's the lineup DDS put in automatically after our trade wit LAL and I never did anything about it. As a result, in this first game we went with Ish Smith at PG and Steph at the two but it backfired. Going to be a struggle without Bryce. I'm not going to get cute like I expect Andrew to be.

On having the game, it's a blessing and a curse for me. I'll likely get too carried away with strats and screw it all up but hopefully find a way to get the "right" people minutes.

Good stuff, again, guys. Thanks!

PS: I saw the Fury Videocast juuuuust missed the Youtube Top 10 earners for 2018. Better luck next year!
Clown.Show.League