League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Rookie Ladder

Write updates about your team or the league here.
Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Rookie Ladder

Post by Silogical »

2021 Rookie Ladder

1. DeAron Fox: No surprise, for some reason people think ROY is between Fox and Ball but its really between Fox and see below.

2. Lauri Markkanen: Markkanen climbs up to where you would expect him to be. I dont see him catching Fox but he is his only competition.

3. Josh Jackson: I am surprised Jackson was able to maintain that amazing STP%. I never had him in the same group as the other top 5 picks but now I have to include him in that group.

4. Lonzo Ball: Probably the least deserving all-star you will ever see. The east had no SG's or Center's and we vote in a 6th PG. Idea for next years all-star game. East teams vote for the east all-stars and west teams vote for the west all-stars. The game might be taken a little more seriously with this format.

5. Brandon Ingram: The last of the tier 1 rookies. Ingram sits 5th but the ladder doesnt take potential into consideration, If this was a re-draft Ingram would go #1 again.

6. Sinan Guler: Guler is a perfect fit in Chicago, I dont see him doing what he's doing on very many teams.

7. Semi Ojeleye: Ojeleye is quietly having a great season for an 8th pick. Ojeleye wouldve been an amazing fit in Memphis.
Semi Ojeleye:
I wanted to go to Memphis but they didnt want me. I guarantee they dont miss the playoffs if im on that team.
10. Malik Monk: Monk is finally moving up the board. Arguably the most offensively gifted player in the draft. unfortunately he's also one of the worst defenders.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: Rookie Ladder

Post by Flaming Homer »

Good job, I like to see that updated ranking.
I thought before that Lonzo fell off a little, as was the play of the 76ers. Knox really has ha good shot now for ROY, Markkanen is close and maybe also Josh Jackson and still some more games to play.

Chicago, Miami and Indiana with 2 rooks in the top15 looks good for them. And Boston and Denver found gold too.

Unfortunately Vezenkov hit the rookie wall for us after his nice start of the season. Which has probably a lot to do with our terrible play as a team lately. But he and Yurtseven (who is finally back from injury) are still pleasant surprises here.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Holiday moving up
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Alkins slowly climbing his way up!
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Fox for ROY! Dude is dominating for us. So far the best Celtic player this season.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Jackson has been all we hoped for and more so far his rookie season. He may not have a lot of in-game potential, but I’m hoping he can get better as we work on his shot selection and as he gains more endurance.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Markkanen with a strong late push to challenge Fox as we approach the last month of regular season. Right now I must say I strongly agree with Silo's ranking, but this race will be open as long as Lauri keep posting his 30 point games which he has consistently done right now.

I'm so excited to continue working with this kid. He has zero defensive upside, true, but the fact that he can surpass both KAT and Porzingis offensively is amazing, I really hope he reaches his full potential so I can unleash the offensive beast that he'll become.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns