League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Coach Fury Videocast 20 - [joined by Jestor] Trade Deadline Ideas

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Coach Fury Videocast 20 - [joined by Jestor] Trade Deadline Ideas

Post by Cleasby »

Joined this time by jestor
Items covered this episode
1. Trade deadline trade ideas

Logo courtesy of RiotPunch

Episode link -https://youtu.be/R5HI8-CB1n8
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 20 - [joined by Jestor] Trade Deadline Ideas

Post by WillyJakkz »

We're 7-3 in our last 10 games, I think Wiggins at PG has worked splendidly to be honest.

Also the valuation you guys had for Kemba Walker is nuts, I wouldn't trade that for Prime Paul George Orlando Magic version when he was the best player in the League.

WAS IND make great trade partners tho.

Will listen to Western Conference part later. Great work.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Its a slow market, so while many moves make sense for teams I cant imagine many big deals happening. I think it will essentially end up with some minor deals, but nothing ground breaking and the CSL will continue the course this year. The low tier teams will ride out the lotto train, the mid tier teams will remain in the mid tier and end up in the lotto or a first round exit and the top tier teams will battle it out in the playoffs.

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Just finished the entire podcast. Good stuff you too. Always love listening to these. Great job again by Chris, as the host, to keep things moving.

I think the "unavailable" tags placed on nearly everyone in the league is lame. Per your AD discussion, why not place him on the block and see what's out there. It can't hurt at all. Like, there's absolutely zero downside.

Not sure we are going to see anything get posted in the next few hours based on the lack of responses and discussion I'm personally seeing.
Clown.Show.League

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Just had a listen. Another great podcast guys, always good and love hearing these.

Wonder if any of the teams mentioned branched out to check on some of the players mentioned. I know we definitely considered moving a point guard, and had brief discussions to do so, we decided to stand as is. I guess because Nurkic was/is returning around the deadline, unless we made a bigger move (Westbrook), it was going to feel like we made a move and will have a different look post deadline anyway.

Had we not have someone returning from injury, would have had to look hard at what we wanted to do in order to improve for a run.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027