League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Rumors from Around the CSL (March Edition)

Moderator: TMZ

TMZ
Media Member

Rumors from Around the CSL (March Edition)

Post by TMZ »

Occasionally, here at TMZ we have several contributors from around the league who send in their latest rumors of the happenings in the CSL. These rumors have come from one of our inside sources who have links to several organizations.

The New Orleans Pelicans are looking for new homes for Brice Johnson, Justin Holiday, and Ivica Zubac.

The Utah Jazz are looking to strengthen their roster via trades. Looking for a strong bench contributor or backup starter.

Cleasby regrets leaving the CSL, and are disappointed to see the current state of affairs that the Portland Trail Blazers are in.

Gary, GM of the Washington Wizards, was last seen leaving the White House. President Trump recently tweeted about his disappointment, directed at the failure of the Washington Wizard's previous season. Sources have been found saying that President Trump, after his time as the President of the United States, will be taking over the Washington Wizards, and he will be appointing ex-GM Gary as his assistant GM.

The San Antonio Spurs' Frank Ntilikina finds himself in a bind, as he hates his time under GM Wms02a, but is delighted with his pairing with Spurs guard Terry "Scary Terry" Rozier.

wms02a
CEO

Re: Rumors from Around the CSL (March Edition)

Post by wms02a »

The San Antonio Spurs' Frank Ntilikina finds himself in a bind, as he hates his time under GM Wms02a, but is delighted with his pairing with Spurs guard Terry "Scary Terry" Rozier.

Ouch! Not sure why... I was the one who brought in Scary Terry even when other GMs said it was the worse trade ever
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

wms02a wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Ouch! Not sure why... I was the one who brought in Scary Terry even when other GMs said it was the worse trade ever
ended up being a great deal since the team was good. So you ended up conveying a late pick. Worked out for Detroit anyway who got SJJ from that pick if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm interested to know how Rozier does in 19. I don't have his shooting ratings anymore but remember they were supposed to be low, so I've always wondered if he's just one of those guys that outplayed his shooting ratings in DDS3. Something I'm mildly worrying about with Kemba too.

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Tell Trump I am going to cough on him.
Alvarado/Mitchell/Tatum/Bender/Birutis

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

KW wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:48 pm
wms02a wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:39 pm

ended up being a great deal since the team was good. So you ended up conveying a late pick. Worked out for Detroit anyway who got SJJ from that pick if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm interested to know how Rozier does in 19. I don't have his shooting ratings anymore but remember they were supposed to be low, so I've always wondered if he's just one of those guys that outplayed his shooting ratings in DDS3. Something I'm mildly worrying about with Kemba too.
No that pick was the Kaiser Gates pick. It was essentially Terry for Kaiser which I think worked out for both teams.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Whoops, never mind then got the years mixed up.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

hardenwithnod wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:54 pm Tell Trump I am going to cough on him.
:lol: :lol:
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!