League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Fantasy Football - ESPN

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Fantasy Football - ESPN

Post by Cyrisnyte »

With all the talk about us starting up a football league, was curious about the interest in a fantasy league through ESPN.

Gives some people a chance to see players perform who aren’t use to the NFL. I know it’s impossible to have everyone on to do a draft but we can set up auto-draft for those who can’t make it.

Will create if we can get 9 people who want to play.

No PPR, will keep it basic.

Just let me know.
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

Sharkn20
Senior Vice President

Re: Fantasy Football - ESPN

Post by Sharkn20 »

Am in!

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

So I’m in a handful of leagues this year but none more intense than the Guillotine League that I’m in. Each week, the team that scored the lowest point total for that week is eliminated from the league and their players are dropped to the waiver wire. It’s terrifying haha

https://football.pitcherlist.com/qb-lis ... -football/

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Myles wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:08 pm So I’m in a handful of leagues this year but none more intense than the Guillotine League that I’m in. Each week, the team that scored the lowest point total for that week is eliminated from the league and their players are dropped to the waiver wire. It’s terrifying haha

lol that's awesome.

I'm in a 14-team league, and if you come in last place of the loser's bracket, you have to take the SATs with high schoolers (and publish your score of course)

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

GreenBear wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:14 pm
Myles wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:08 pm So I’m in a handful of leagues this year but none more intense than the Guillotine League that I’m in. Each week, the team that scored the lowest point total for that week is eliminated from the league and their players are dropped to the waiver wire. It’s terrifying haha

lol that's awesome.

I'm in a 14-team league, and if you come in last place of the loser's bracket, you have to take the SATs with high schoolers (and publish your score of course)
Haha my league was undecided between the SAT punishment, or the Waffle House punishment. We went with Waffle House, so last place has to spend 24 hours in a Waffle House but get to take off one hour for every waffle they eat.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

:lol:

These are incredible.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Yeah the loser in my home league last year had to go to a popular hot chicken stand in LA, wait outside in the hour long line in a chicken costume holding a sign that said “I suck at fantasy football” and then eat the hottest chicken they had which was like Carolina Reaper or whatever

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Boy, someone please remind me from time to time not to play any games with you guys 😂😂😂

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

You guys just reminded me some of my friends were in a league, and the lowest scorer each week would have to dive into floodwaters the next time the creek behind our dorm over flowed. (it happened a lot and that shit was NASTY)

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

Loser in our league has to do the Russian Roulette, we will probably need a new member next season. Hit me up.
Big changes are coming in D.C.