League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Who's Really Running the Knicks?

Moderator: TMZ

TMZ
Media Member

Who's Really Running the Knicks?

Post by TMZ »

Breaking exclusive news for TMZ Sports is that the Knicks General Manager Stockton12 may have had his hand forced in this years CSL draft.

TMZ has obtained a taped telephone call between Jaren Jackson Jr. and who appears to be Stockton12 the day of the draft. Below is part of the transcript of this "claimed" call between the two.

JJJ - Look man, I get that New York is great for me from a marketing perspective but I want to be clear that I want to play with my boy Fultz.

Possibly Stockton12 - Jaren, we would love to have you suit up for the Knicks but we have an organization here that needs to make the best choices for the Knicks as a whole.

JJJ - I would highly advise that if you take me 1st, that you ensure that Fultz is taken 2nd.

Possibly Stockton12 - Again, we value your input but this decision is not up to you. It's up to our team who is in place to make the ultimate decision on where we go with our 2nd overall pick. I appreciate your passion around wanting to bring in a player you see as a good fit and I will take it under advisement with the team but we will do what's best for the organization overall.

JJJ - You do what you gotta do but understand that if you draft me and Fultz isn't your next pick. I ain't coming to the Knicks. I'll sit out the whole damn year if I have to.

Possibly Stockton12 - Look Jaren,
There is a click and then silence with the exception of repeated hellos from who is assumed to be Stockton12.

We have sent a request for a statement to Stockton12 but have not received a reply as yet.

While players grow stronger and stronger in regards to their demands and desires, have we finally hit the tipping point? Are these modern day players, now the ones who have the power? Can players coming out of college dictate to the rest of the CSL where they will play and who they want to play with?

We will keep you updated as this story develops more.

TMZ
Media Member

Re: Who's Really Running the Knicks?

Post by TMZ »

TMZ has received this information from General Manager Stockton12 and the New York Knicks front office this evening.
General Manager Stockton12
"New York have lodged an investigation as the mysterious person pretending to be Stockton wasn’t him ...we are currently checking all employees who had access to the personal phone lines ..we have since called Jaren Jackson jnr to apologise.

More to come soon ..."
This is up to you as the readers of TMZ to believe or not. It is easy to play off this as a "mysterious person" especially if you need a scapegoat.

We will keep your posted of any developments that we learn of.

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Scandal!

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

He will be traded to the wolves by January

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

emplep7 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:09 pm He will be traded to the wolves by January
Book it

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF K Middleton |
PF W Kessler | C M Williams