League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Away Thread

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Re: Away Thread

Post by Andrewu91 »

emplep7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm Really sorry to hear that Tim. That sucks.
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Andrewu91 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:13 pm
emplep7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm Really sorry to hear that Tim. That sucks.
To add on, I know how it feels buddy. My grandmother in April passed and my mother almost died from a stroke in April. Was a tough time for me just getting out from back surgery. So my wishes are for you and enjoy this time with the woman you love.

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Tough to hear Tim. I wish you all the best - or whatever you say in English to express properly what I want to express - Tim! Use all the time you have and spend as much as you can with her. Like Andrew I had the same situation with my grandad not long ago - ain't easy. It's tough to "enjoy the time left", but it will be the days you remember the most. So just do whatever she really ever wanted to do. In my grandads case it was "just" having one more big big lunch with all family members.

Anyway, make the best out of it and still enjoy it despite feeling sad!
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

My Mom passed back in 2005 when I was 19. Tough times. One thing I realised back then is that you'll have all the friends, girlfriends and whatever else during your life - but there is only one Mom. Spend the time and all the best.
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

wms02a
CEO

Post by wms02a »

Sorry to hear Tom... praying for you and your family
Dallas Maverick GM

2024: San Antonio Spurs - Southwest Division Champion, GM of the Year, Coach of the Year
2025: San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Champions

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Date of absence: 2/28-3/2
Reason: visiting grandfather. He doesn't have internet so if my phone has signal, I'll check in here and there.
Caretaker GM (optional): no need. My team is basically finished this off season.

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Date of Absence: 02/08 - 02/11
Reason: Travelling with GF and mother-in-law for her birthday.

no computer access. Good internet access I believe even though I'll be on the beach the whole weekend.
Hope I don't lose first pre-season sim!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Gonna be out for some days, maybe weeks. Need time to think about some things that are happening

Love you all

If any injury happens to my players lemme know
I’ll set a DC in before leaving cause I don’t want my team to be screwed
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

rh0xxy
CSL Champ 2025

Post by rh0xxy »

Date of Absence: indefinitely
Reason: work

will check on results from time to time but don't really have much time anymore than before...

i'm here to stay but if the league warrants a full time pledge GM, i'm ready to step down.
Philadelphia 76ers

Depth Chart
Starters: Morant-Mitchell-Swanigan-Adebayo-Collins
Bench: Maxey-Sotto-Tsalmpouris-Liddell-Weber-Richards-Hifi
IR: Phills
2W: Houstan-Okeke

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Post by Flaming Homer »

Date of Absence: 2th of May - 14th of May
Reason: vacation

will check the forum but probably no game access, should get possible trades done til next Thursday.

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Date of Absence : 5/10-???
Reason : Major Home Renovations

We begin a major remodeling project on our house this week and will be moving for 3-4 months. As a result, I won't have game access. I will still be active on the forums, for the most part.
Clown.Show.League

Dylan
Senior Vice President

Post by Dylan »

Date of absence: May 7-10
Reason: Going on vacation. Will check forums but have no game access.

Stockton12
Chairman of the Board

Post by Stockton12 »

Date of absence: Will be in and out but not active much
Reason: Dealing with the fallout of being banned from my daughters life for 5 years

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

Stockton12 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:27 am Date of absence: Will be in and out but not active much
Reason: Dealing with the fallout of being banned from my daughters life for 5 years
Sorry to hear man, hope it works out
Ball is Life.

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Post by Cleasby »

Date of absence: now until 1st July
Reason: Holiday.
Caretaker GM (optional): Marcos. I have forum access just not DDS so my playoff performance could suffer this year due to bad timing :p haha.
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

AC
General Manager

Post by AC »

Date of absence: Present - TBA
Reason: Unable to access DDSPB3

As much as it pains me to do so, I'm going to have to step away from the league until the league fully transitions to DDSPB19. I own a MacBook and therefore have to use a Virtual Machine (VM) to access and operate Windows-based programs. Since joining the league, I've had to update my VM and in the process was unable to re-license my copy of DDSPB3. I am not stepping away out of a lack of interest in the league but rather being unable to participate in the manner I'd like to. I hope I am able to re-join when CSL transitions to DDSPB19 later this year. Until then, I'll still be participating in the Facebook Group chats, posting on these forums and am still honoring what I promised Myles and Jon earlier last month.

Take care,
Andrew
'22 - '23 Philadelphia 76ers
PG: Lonzo Ball / Ray McCallum
SG: Jabari Brown / E’Twaun Moore / Josh Richardson
SF: Jabari Parker / Kevin Hervey / Jerami Grant
PF: Adreian Payne / Moritz Wagner
C: Damian Jones / Daniel Miller

10th overall pick (2023 CSL Draft)

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Post by hardenwithnod »

AC wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 pm Date of absence: Present - TBA

As much as it pains me to do so, I'm going to have to step away from the league until the league fully transitions to DDSPB19. I own a MacBook and therefore have to use a Virtual Machine (VM) to access and operate Windows-based programs. Since joining the league, I've had to update my VM and in the process was unable to re-license my copy of DDSPB3. I am not stepping away out of a lack of interest in the league but rather being unable to participate in the manner I'd like to. I hope I am able to re-join when CSL transitions to DDSPB19 later this year. Until then, I'll still be participating in the Facebook Group chats, posting on these forums and am still honoring what I promised Myles and Jon earlier last month.

Take care,
Andrew
You can still stick around even without the game, as there's a few of us that don't own the game.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Take care,
Andrew
WS is good about reactivating the DDSPB3 license if you've bought it and have a code. I've had like 4 different computers since I first got the game

blackice
Chairman of the Board

Post by blackice »

hardenwithnod wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Take care,
Andrew
You can still stick around even without the game, as there's a few of us that don't own the game.
Yeah I've always had a macbook and couldn't get a VM to work so I've been without the use of the game for most of my time in the league but it's definitely possible, you just have do things a bit differently and although you're at a disadvantage it's no reason to leave the league imo.
Ball is Life.

AC
General Manager

Post by AC »

blackice wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:34 pm
hardenwithnod wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Take care,
Andrew
Yeah I've always had a macbook and couldn't get a VM to work so I've been without the use of the game for most of my time in the league but it's definitely possible, you just have do things a bit differently and although you're at a disadvantage it's no reason to leave the league imo.
VMs are quite simple to setup, updating is the only issue, at least in this situation. I don't understand how I can contribute as sole GM of a team without having a working copy. If someone can inform me of how, then I'd love to know!
'22 - '23 Philadelphia 76ers
PG: Lonzo Ball / Ray McCallum
SG: Jabari Brown / E’Twaun Moore / Josh Richardson
SF: Jabari Parker / Kevin Hervey / Jerami Grant
PF: Adreian Payne / Moritz Wagner
C: Damian Jones / Daniel Miller

10th overall pick (2023 CSL Draft)