League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Coach Fury Videocast 26 - [joined by Jestor, Kyrus and JM] Day 30 antics, early season view and draft secrets

Cleasby
Senior Vice President

Coach Fury Videocast 26 - [joined by Jestor, Kyrus and JM] Day 30 antics, early season view and draft secrets

Post by Cleasby »

Joined this time by Jestor, Kyrus and JM
Items covered this episode
1. Day 30 deals
2. Early season views
3. Draft secrets

Logo courtesy of RiotPunch

Episode link - https://youtu.be/C8awvefYj7g
2020-2021 CSL coach of the year

hardenwithnod
Chairman of the Board

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 26 - [joined by Jestor, Kyrus and JM] Day 30 antics, early season view and draft secrets

Post by hardenwithnod »

Finally got a chance to listen to this, and this was a very informative episode. Well done, gents.
Big changes are coming in D.C.

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: Coach Fury Videocast 26 - [joined by Jestor, Kyrus and JM] Day 30 antics, early season view and draft secrets

Post by Flaming Homer »

Great job guys, a very informative cast.
And nice to hear some takes about the Hawks project.

Have to say spot on about the Hawks part.
It was/is a bigger transition than expected from single to multi player. I think I have a better handle now, how I want to build a team I like, but I have ways to go in strats and game planning.
Agree with the point that every GM tries to get his "fingerprint on the product and that was my step #1 also. I really like what I got this year. It's a good mix of veteran player and (under the radar) young players.
The rotations are not set yet as we try different things here and there. We are still a little weak on the forward positions but the play there is ok, not great but should do. And I still have to test a lineup with all 3 top guards at once.
Reaching the palyoffs this year would also help a lot in getting more experience in game planning.
So far the record indicates we can achieve that, but that can change in a second. We start our west coast trip today and that could change the standings quickly.

Regarding the draft we will be in the visitor position too, but it looks interesting!!

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

Great one yet again. Was interested to see Kyrus' take on the Kemba trade so I'm glad he was able to participate in this one, but definitely some surprises early on in the season.

I think Kevin will turn Utah back around soon, but he has been experimenting a good amount. The Wolves future will be interesting with the CAP space although nobody has really ever been able to capitalize on CAP space so I'm always hesitant to think that means anything of value. And FH has done a great job with the Hawks, which I'm glad to see.

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Post by bt »

Great stuff. Had the entire thing playing as I was working away.

Utah does have the assets and you would guess will move one of those bigs. Hawks have been great unfortunately, lol (I own their pick). Flaming has built a great back court and a team that should make the post season.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Listened to it and made me want to make my own lol
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson