League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Association Chatter

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Re: Association Chatter

Post by Cyrisnyte »

Rizzo wrote:
Cyrisnyte wrote:Looks like that was it man. All is working ok. Can someone point me in the direction of how to upload the right file? Thanks!
Right now during the recruiting phases, when you export you will get a .tem file just like we do in CSL. This will be found in your multiplayer folder. In order to export, you make all the changes to the recruiting efforts you want, then go back to the "Profile" tab. In the top right, right underneath Advance ( >> ) button, their is a button that says "Export MP". Click that to get your .tem file and upload it here on the depth chart thread.
Didn't I see somewhere we had to zip the .tem file though? Just want to make sure.
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

You are good, upload the .tem

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

What do you guys think about this highschool prospects?
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

The .tem file extension is accepted globally on these forums. The files with other extensions are not and will need to be zipped. I'm currently trying to work with WS support to setup the FTP option to allow us to upload team files to the server automatically and have the simmer download the files automatically. Would also allow us all to download the newest league file via that option as well.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Sim completed
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

At first, sorry for being a Kevin.. But can we at least keep 24 hours between the sims when there is a sim every day? The number of tems uploaded decreased heavily since the first sim as most GMs can't keep up with the pace. If the time between the sims now gets reduced too the league will be gone for good very soon as GMs lose interest if they can't participate in super important events like mags, camps etc. At least from what I've noticed during single player games is the start of the recruiting the most important part of the entire season, so if you miss out on that you are pretty much fucked. I would say it is like contract decisions in the csl (for example).
I know it's just a fun league, but I do think it won't survive for long if the sim schedule pace is that high. No one cares if he misses out on uploading a few dcs for games in the season, but missing out on the key events will hurt badly. Maybe it would make more sense to keep the sim pace low during the recruiting only stage and sim 7/7 during the season as no team ever will upload a DC for every sim during the regular season.
Just my 2 cents though.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Dennis wrote:At first, sorry for being a Kevin.. But can we at least keep 24 hours between the sims when there is a sim every day? The number of tems uploaded decreased heavily since the first sim as most GMs can't keep up with the pace. If the time between the sims now gets reduced too the league will be gone for good very soon as GMs lose interest if they can't participate in super important events like mags, camps etc. At least from what I've noticed during single player games is the start of the recruiting the most important part of the entire season, so if you miss out on that you are pretty much fucked. I would say it is like contract decisions in the csl (for example).
I know it's just a fun league, but I do think it won't survive for long if the sim schedule pace is that high. No one cares if he misses out on uploading a few dcs for games in the season, but missing out on the key events will hurt badly. Maybe it would make more sense to keep the sim pace low during the recruiting only stage and sim 7/7 during the season as no team ever will upload a DC for every sim during the regular season.
Just my 2 cents though.
I think the admin team definitely agrees with you Dennis. We are going to try to keep it at 24-hours per sim and not sooner. I know it's difficult to keep up and we totally understand. I think we would all like to slow it down but there are many sims that need to take place in order to get to the regular season so we didn't want to drag it out any longer.

Would people rather us keep it at like 5 sims per week until the season rather than 7? We could cut down two days (maybe like Saturday and Wednesday)? Let us know what you all think.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Myles
Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Myles »

Dennis wrote:At first, sorry for being a Kevin.. But can we at least keep 24 hours between the sims when there is a sim every day? The number of tems uploaded decreased heavily since the first sim as most GMs can't keep up with the pace. If the time between the sims now gets reduced too the league will be gone for good very soon as GMs lose interest if they can't participate in super important events like mags, camps etc. At least from what I've noticed during single player games is the start of the recruiting the most important part of the entire season, so if you miss out on that you are pretty much fucked. I would say it is like contract decisions in the csl (for example).
Just my 2 cents though.
We will delay this sim for 24 hours to give people more time to get this file in. Great points Dennis.