League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Auction Bid for Cut Players

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Auction Bid for Cut Players

Post by GreenBear »

Please make any bids to The Simmer of all cut players (i.e. Redick, etc.) with the title: "(insert team here) Bid - (insert player name here)". ALL bids without this title will be ignored.

Per the CBA, the highest bid will win. Note that the highest bid is determined by total money, NOT amount per year. In the cases that multiple identical bids are made on the same player, a RNG will be used by the simmer to determine which team he goes to.

Teams will have ~48 hrs to get their bids in from this post. Plenty of time to get bids in, so please don't procrastinate until the very end.

Thanks, and feel free to post any questions below.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Re: Auction Bid for Cut Players

Post by Silogical »

will the cut players signed now get a training camp?

GreenBear
CSL Champ 2021 & 2024

Post by GreenBear »

Silogical wrote:will the cut players signed now get a training camp?
I don't think so. I don't think the game lets these players get signed until after TC, but I (or another admin) will check when I have game access.

Ocons
Chairman of the Board

Post by Ocons »

Just to be clear, teams with money got to wait all FA season for players and now get an additional 48 hours to bid on them since they missed out on others?
Clown.Show.League

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Ocons wrote:Just to be clear, teams with money got to wait all FA season for players and now get an additional 48 hours to bid on them since they missed out on others?
?
What's the problem here?
Cut players does not show at the FA list, I don't know if you have knowledge of that because you do not have game access.. And as for the guy you tried to sign, somehow his rights were held or related to Boston so instead of letting Dennis sign him we decided to put him on auction at the end of FA as well. It's that simple.

Remember, you can use your NOT USED exceptions on those players. And you can offer multiple years as well.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

8time
Senior Vice President

Post by 8time »

Marcos_Beck wrote:
Ocons wrote:Just to be clear, teams with money got to wait all FA season for players and now get an additional 48 hours to bid on them since they missed out on others?
?
What's the problem here?
Cut players does not show at the FA list, I don't know if you have knowledge of that because you do not have game access.. And as for the guy you tried to sign, somehow his rights were held or related to Boston so instead of letting Dennis sign him we decided to put him on auction at the end of FA as well. It's that simple.

Remember, you can use your NOT USED exceptions on those players. And you can offer multiple years as well.
What Marcos said and I highlighted is true. Example the room MLE. Or even the LLE if you haven't used it yet.

drumr
Chairman of the Board

Post by drumr »

Yeah no point in even participating for Cleveland. I hope this can be revisited next off-season. It should be done during regular FA so that it's more competitive and strategic in the sense everyone gets more of a chance. A lot of GMs are getting a chance at guys only a few people noticed or remembered were still available.
Cleveland Cavaliers