League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

McBuckets? Meet McScore!

Moderator: TMZ

TMZ
Media Member

McBuckets? Meet McScore!

Post by TMZ »

"This is how we do it!"
DeMar DeRozan sent a less "clothed" photo to McBuckets on how to really score.

Breaking news out of Los Angeles is that DeMar DeRozan has not only showed up in the boxscore recently but also in a photo with fiancee Kiara Morrison engaged in a sex act with the message of, "This is what a real scorer looks like!" This information has been leaked to TMZ Sports from a high level member of the Lakers Staff.

DeRozan who came over recently from the Clippers in a three team trade has stepped into the scoring role for the Lakers right off the bat. He has had games of 26 points, 30 points and 20 points in his first 3 games.

DeRozan took a jab at Doug "McBuckets" McDermott who was a huge success with the Lakers last season. In 82 games (all starting) last year with the Lakers, McDermott put up an average of 15.2 PPG. Doug is struggling to find his place with the Magic this year as he is putting up only 7.0 PPG.

The rumor circulating is that DeRozan upon being moved to the Lakers took it personal when a fan tweeted the following.

According to our source, DeRozan sent the picture to McDermott after his third game with the Lakers. DeRozan when asked for comment had nothing to say other than he prays that GM WillyJakkz "puts that over-hyped punk" on the floor against him when they meet coming up in Los Angeles on January 24th.
McDermott seemed somewhat shocked when questioned by TMZ Sports

McDermott when questioned by TMZ Sports was less than thrilled to find out we had this information.
Doug McDermott,
"Why are you all even reporting this? What kind of trash do you think people want to read about here in the CSL? TMZ Sports is a joke, you guys are what is wrong with this world we live in."
Apparently TMZ Sports has hit a sore spot with McBuckets. It would lead one to believe that this information that was leaked to us does indeed have some merit.

We will keep you informed as more information breaks on this story!

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Re: McBuckets? Meet McScore!

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Haha
So much fun in those articles! Great to have something like that, kudos for the brilliant mind writing such good stuff!

I'd rather have DeRozan than McDermott and I firmly expect him to showcase his abilities at their next games while Doug watches it from the bench, even if DeMar is going up agains PG13.
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Cyrisnyte
General Manager

Post by Cyrisnyte »

Ha, McBuckets sounded almost like Tim Tebow. I don't know man, TMZ is already filling up the CSL with some stories that normally wouldn't surface. Like it so far!
Harrison -- Young --- ZDK --- AA --- WCJ
Duval -- O'Neale -- Okeke -- Reid -- N'Diaye

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

Cyrisnyte wrote:Ha, McBuckets sounded almost like Tim Tebow. I don't know man, TMZ is already filling up the CSL with some stories that normally wouldn't surface. Like it so far!
I do see a little Tebow in McBuckets now..

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

McD was so hyped during the draft and turned up to be more or less a bust. Even a journeyman like Derozan is now making fun of him...
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Jestor
Chairman of the Board

Post by Jestor »

Haha great article. And yeah, McBuckets was a huge disappointment. You're intended to be the #1 guy on a team and as developed as you can get, and all you can manage is 15.2 points a game? Plus I remember either Rizzo or SS saying he could be a 50% shooter, and he just wasn't that at all. And he's shooting essentially the same rate in a bench role in Orlando, although his PA/SF has dramatically improved with the reduced PT. Think he was like 1.0 or something last year, and is 0.77 now. But it felt like he was never consistent in his scoring output, and got completely torched by every opposing guard he faced.

People were aware of his issues, which is why he went from projected Top 10 to crash all the way to 16, and probably should have dropped more in a re-draft.

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Definitely not me because I wasn't a fan of McDermott at all.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

Dennis
CSL Champ 2028

Post by Dennis »

Jestor wrote:Haha great article. And yeah, McBuckets was a huge disappointment. You're intended to be the #1 guy on a team and as developed as you can get, and all you can manage is 15.2 points a game? Plus I remember either Rizzo or SS saying he could be a 50% shooter, and he just wasn't that at all. And he's shooting essentially the same rate in a bench role in Orlando, although his PA/SF has dramatically improved with the reduced PT. Think he was like 1.0 or something last year, and is 0.77 now. But it felt like he was never consistent in his scoring output, and got completely torched by every opposing guard he faced.

People were aware of his issues, which is why he went from projected Top 10 to crash all the way to 16, and probably should have dropped more in a re-draft.
Great article! Made me smile!

I love McBuckets and wouldnt have minded to get him at #18 that year. He will become/is a very good shooter. I like his spacing ability and especially his preferences. Will never be an average defender though.
Boston Celtics Hall of Fame
PG G. Dragic [7] - Jersey Retired <> 2013 - 2015
PG R. Westbrook [0] - Jersey Retired <> 2016 - 2019

Fox - Johnson - Bridges - Hlinason - Whiteside
CSL Champions Image 2028

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

lol, these are great. Looking forward to more entertaining articles here :lol:

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

:lol: I gotta agree with Doug on this... nothing to see here.

It's bad though when an accomplished player like DeRozan has to fire back at a 2nd yr guy, must feel threatened.

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF J Isaac
PF W Kessler | C M Williams