League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Indiana GM Filmed Drunk Saturday night

Moderator: TMZ

TMZ
Media Member

Indiana GM Filmed Drunk Saturday night

Post by TMZ »

In what has become a normal occurrence in the CSL, GMs often times outdo their own players when it comes to shining a not-so-positive light on their own franchise and Indiana has been no stranger to that recently.

With them holding the league hostage with their available CAP to price drive all RFAs and UFA, a lot of teams have applauded GM TheTwoWallaces for making the rich pay. However, it seems that Lucas is taking things a little further these days.
He was spouting off about throwing money around and buying the town if wanted and was stumbling out of the bar. He threw a crumpled up $2 dollar bill at the bouncer and they threw him out of there. He kept mentioning Gary Payton II and laughing to strangers, but otherwise was mostly incoherent. - Random Bar Patron
Video of him getting thrown out of the bar and prompty throwing up on the sidewalk were obtained by TMZ, but we are still confirming the person in the video is the GM of the Indiana Pacers.

TheTwoWallaces
Senior Vice President

Re: Indiana GM Filmed Drunk Saturday night

Post by TheTwoWallaces »

I was drunkenly making Digiornos pizzas at 4am on Saturday so I can’t rule out having thrown out a contract — life truly does imitate art
DETROIT BASKETBALL

Krejci | Campazzo
Porter | Notice | King
Kispert | Martin
Johnson | McDaniels
Wiseman | Stewart | Petrusev

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Post by emplep7 »

TheTwoWallaces wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:59 pm I was drunkenly making Digiornos pizzas at 4am on Saturday so I can’t rule out having thrown out a contract — life truly does imitate art
You better be making that stuffed crust DiGiorno and not the plain crust otherwise you're doing it all wrong.

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

At least a Saturday and not a Sunday.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

HiGrade
General Manager

Post by HiGrade »

Meanwhile, former Indiana GM "HiGrade", now homeless, was spotted lurking in a nearby booth. His motives were unknown.
In need of a home