League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

New Orleans Pelicans Trade Block

Ramcus
CEO

New Orleans Pelicans Trade Block

Post by Ramcus »

*Update 4*
Taking PG and AD off the block for now. Feel free to take a look at anyone else. Last update for this specific post, will be making a new one for the new season.
Joe Jackson and Moe Harkless are expirings

*Update 3*
Considering next year's draft class, my entire team, including PG and AD, will be tentatively on the block. Looking for expirings and specifically next year's draft class Draft Picks. Fire Away!
Brice Johnson, Moe Harkless, Joe Jackson and Ante Zizic are quality role players who know their place. Doesn't take away many shots, does their job well.

*Update 2*
All Verballed trades have been completed.
Looking to move my 3 2024 2nd Round Picks for roster fillers.

*Update*
Verballed
Monte Morris
Damyean Dotson
2024 Clippers 2nd
2025 Bulls 2nd

Looking to trade Alfonzo McKinnie, will grab boards over other players.
Tyler Dorsey and Derrick Jones also on the trade block, along with Alfonzo McKinnie.

Calling all friends and foes! This is GM Ramcus speaking, and I just want to say "WELCOME TO THE NEW ORLEANS PELICANS TRADE BLOCK!!!"
Starting tonight, we will being fielding trade offers!
*ALERT* *ALERT*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Just in, I have been told the New Orleans Pelicans will be opening everything up to the trade block.
That's right, you heard it here first folks. Everything is on the block, including well known superstar Anthony Davis. Despite me publicly acknowledging that our superstar, former CSL Champion, Anthony Davis is on the trade block, we will not be letting him go for any lowball offers.
I will say it here and now, you much wow me with such an awe inspiring offer, that I just CANNOT say no to this offer. Whether it be thereigning MVP of the 2023-2024 CSL, or you throw me the 1st pick of the draft with another 4 draft picks attatched, you can say so for yourself.

Now I will explain the rules. We will be listing players in order of lowest value to highest value. This does not mean the first player will be the worst player on the team, but it will mean we are willing to let him go for a low offer. It is up to you, the contestent, to choose what the value of the player is. The higher the player is up on the list, the higher you must offer. With no reasonable limitations to any and all possibilities, this will be a doosey my friends.

NOW, LET US BEGIN THE SHOW!!!
*Theme music begins to play*

10 seconds

*Theme music ends*

We begin with
1. Cole Aldrich. A 27 year old 6'11 Center, he's averaged 2PPG and 3RPG in only 10 minutes a game. In a team clogged to the brim with productive Centers, he has not been placed in the best position to produce. Given the right situation, he could be a good 2nd or 3rd Center off the bench.
Contract is 1 year 915,852 with a team option for next season
2. James Ennis. A 26 year old 6'7 Small Forward, he's averaged only 3 minutes in 17 games this season. He's still young enough to hit his potential late into his career. He has good defensive instincts and can run the floor every sooften, he'd only be a positive in a bench unit. He still has the ability to produce.
Contract is 1 year 3,300,000 with a team option next season
3. Rajon Rondo. A 35 year old 6'1 Point Guard, his age has gotten the best of him lately. Formerly an amazing floor general, these days he seems more a shell of his former self. In spite of this, he's still a good locker room presense. Plays hard and consistent, he can still survive in the CSL as a 3rd string Point Guard.
Contract is 1 year 1,352,181 with a team option next season
4. Joe Jackson. A 30 year old 6'0 Point Guard, he's been a productive player his entire career. Given quality minutes, he's a great floor general and knows his way around defending CSL guards as well. He can lead a bench unit quite well, but needs a high level scorer next to him.
Contract is 2 Years 8,420,000
5. Derrick Jones. A 20 year old 6'7 Small Foward. He makes me think of a younger James Ennis. Has the potential to reach quality level role player. Right now young and inexperienced, but in a few years he can produce competently in the CSL. Just give him time
Contract is 3 years 1,758,834
6. Tyler Dorsey. A 23 year old 6'4 Shooting Guard. Young with the potential to complement any team, this spot up shooter can get hot quick. He can also run the floor if needed. He's quite special, and can immediately produce off the ball.
7. Damyean Dotson. A 24 year old 6'5 Shooting Guard. Given time, he can be a consistent 12-15 PPG guy on the bench unit. As of right now, he's a solid defender and a streaky shooter, but he's still young. His 3point % will grow, along with his defensive IQ. Great player to contribute to a bench unit.
Contract is 3 years 3,801,282
8. Monte Morris. A 25 year old 6'2 Point Guard. Catch and Shoot guy, but can find the right pass often. Averaged 9PPG and 3APG in only 22 minutes all season, he's also fairly young. Can easily lead a bench unit all on his own already, he'll be great in a year or 2. Give him time, he'll be the leader of the best bench in the league soon enough.
Contract is 3 years 12,480,000 with a team option
9. R̶o̶y̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶y̶n̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶b̶l̶e̶ He's on an expiring year, most likely leaving him to free agency
10. B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ Also on an expiring year
11.M̶a̶l̶c̶o̶l̶m̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶g̶d̶o̶n̶ Also on an expiring year, good player when given the minutes to produce but not good enough to give consistent minutes
12. Chandler Parsons. A 33 year old 6'10 Small Foward. Great shooter, consistent from both inside and outside. Possibly loves the inside game a bit too much, but still throws up a good amount of 3's a game. Although old, he can still throw elbows with the best, and is a solid complementary 3rd piece to a playoff team.
Contract is 1 year 16,984,707 with a team option next season
13. Brice Johnson. A 26 year old 6'9 Power Foward, he's your glue guy. Good around the rim, hard screen and roller, and due to his length, gets an unusual amount of steals for his position. A defensive menance, he'll run the opposing team to the ground and stomp all over them. In a better situation, with a better point guard, he has potential to average 15/12 per 30.
Contract is 3 years 12,000,000 with a team option
14. N̶i̶k̶o̶l̶a̶ ̶V̶u̶c̶e̶v̶i̶c̶ He's on an expiring contract, rip trade value he's actually really good
15. Anthony Davis. And we're here. At Anthony Davis. Need I say more? For consistency's sake, I will. A 29 year old 6'10 Power Forward. 2019 CSL
MVP. 2021 CSL All-Star Game Starter. This year, he's been injury prone, but this doesn't account for the fact that his injuries aren't career enders.
He'll bounce back next year for sure. With the right team around him, he can get back to dominating the CSL as it's best player. Great length, great
instincts, high scorer, he gives you everything you need in a dominant two-way player. After averaging 21 PPG on one end, he'll turn around and give
you 2.3 BPG on the other. On top of that he gets 1.3 steals as well. The (debatable) #1 player in the CSL, but in the worst situation possible.

All picks are also available, but once leaning one way the picks may be disposable, or may be even more difficult to get. This will entirely depend
on what offers YOU, the viewer, must consider your options. Do you go for the highest possible player, and throw away as much as you can to contend
with the Celtics next season? Or do you go for a bench player, who can compliment your team at the highest value? Do you go for a younger player to
complement your rebuild, or do you go for a veteran to contend? Only you may decide

Thank you for your time and patience, we will now be heading to a commercial break.
Last edited by Ramcus on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Stay Me7o Image
NOLA 2022-2030: 292-364
BRK 2030-2031: Interim GM/Coach | CSL Champion
LAC 2031-present

Flaming Homer
Commissioner

Re: New Orleans Pelicans Trade Block

Post by Flaming Homer »

Thats the way to set up an trade block :-)
Like it

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump. Looking to offload as many contracts as possible. Bump.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump. Looking to move some 2nds and possibly a 1st for more quality role players
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

KW
CSL Champ 2017

Post by KW »

Ramcus wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:59 pm Bump. Looking to move some 2nds and possibly a 1st for more quality role players
I don't like to blow up other people's trade blocks but...

Trading 1sts for role players is exactly how your predecessors got NOLA into this position

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump. Updated
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump. Need to start filling out my roster, cap space is limited. Talk to me.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump. Updated.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Updated.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Bump Updated. Want to start planning for the post AD Pelicans. Whether or not it comes as soon as I want it to is up to you guys.
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present

Ramcus
CEO

Post by Ramcus »

Final bump for the post. Bump bump bump like a like of...
Stay Me7o Image
LAC 2031-present