League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Terry Rozier & Julius Randle

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Terry Rozier & Julius Randle

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Terry Rozier is involved in talks with 3 teams right now and based on the offers from 2 is likely to be moved shortly. Get in any potential last offers for him.

With this potential deal, we're also willing to shop Julius Randle. Putting up 14.2 points and 9.3 rebounds in only 26.2 mpg, while shooting 52% from the field. He's young (26), efficient, and a ridiculously rebounder who can take over games on both ends. PM with offers.

I hate to do it, but we have way too much guard depth and I need big man help badly so I’m willing to part with the God of the CSL to help me get what I need.

If you want a great young PG in a league that never trades them, here is your chance to get one before his prime on a fair deal.

He’s ridiculously efficient at 47%, is one of the best guard defenders in the league, forces turnovers, and can play both guard positions.

Offer up and we can work from there.

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Re: Terry Rozier & Julius Randle

Post by emplep7 »

UPDATE: Terry Rozier is involved in talks with 3 teams right now and based on the offers from 2 is likely to be moved shortly. Get in any potential last offers for him.

With this potential deal, we're also willing to shop Julius Randle. Putting up 14.2 points and 9.3 rebounds in only 26.2 mpg, while shooting 52% from the field. He's young (26), efficient, and a ridiculously rebounder who can take over games on both ends. PM with offers.